Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Utah @ Pitt

elrod817

kg: Pitt is at home, I'd expect them to bounce back. Rutgers has a very tough D and Pitt couldn't get it going last week. Word of caution, they are one of those teams that I have been on the wrong side of probably 4 times already this year though so I don't have a good read on the Panthers and my take on them means about as much as a pile of dog shit. Elrod has some ties, he probably would be the better person to ask on that one.

Oh boy...My Panthers...Here's the deal with Pitt. Pitt has a lot of talent at a lot of positions, aside from the most important position, especially in Todd Graham's offense. Which of course is the QB. Tino Sunseri is and has been terribly inconsistent, with his trademark game to date being the South Florida game, but every other game he struggled, mightily. Even the Iowa game where Pitt jumped out to a large lead most of Tino's passes were short passes that most any QB should be able to make. When it was time to stretch the field he was terrible. Same thing with Notre Dame and the Rutgers game was a debacle.

Me personally, I'm throwing a little scratch on the game mainly because of my ties and because I'll be leaving for Pittsburgh in about an hour as I'll be at the game tomorrow, but I would tread lightly on this one. One advantage for Pitt, aside from Ray Graham, is Jordan Wynn, Utah's QB, is out. His replacement Hays has been a turnover machine, which could be just what is needed to give Pitt a touchdown margin in victory, that being said Tino Sunseri could be the reason why Utah pulls off the upset.

I swear man your Panthers have given me the shaft every time I bet on one of their games. Bet against them and they look like world beaters. Bet with them and they lay an egg. I think 4 times this season I've bet on a Pitt game and 3 of 4 times I've been on the wrong side...only W was the miracle comeback by Iowa. Talk some sense into those boys this weekend for me! Lol.

Back