Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Good win spartans

Thanks.

I cant believe the anti Hoke crowd over on your thread. It was obvious who the better coach was today, and he wasn't wearing Green. State just has too many horses right now. The D line (although they played like idiots at times) proved that last week was no fluke and they have the ability to make every other play look like a jail break.

Yep UM was out coached and out played. Even with all the stupid penalties on MSU, UM couldn't move the ball very well.

Jever4321 said:
Dantonio isn't a better coach, he has better players right now.

The jury is still out on what Hoke can do for UM, but, I have never been a full suporter of what Dantoni does. He is a good fundamentals coach that lacks discipline. He can look brilliant at times ( Little Giants) and awful at others ( ND this year ).

I like what Hoke is doing for UM, he seems to be alright. I still believe he should have made his players shake hands after the game, but thats just me. Wth Dantonio you have to wonder when he will 1. win a bowl game, 2. leave for another program ( OSU ). We could have answers to both of these by the end of the year.

Back