Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Over/Under combined wins by Notre Dame+Iowa

beez

.....................................as predicted by Mark May and Lou Holtz.

55 wins

As anxious as I am for college football, I am not looking forward to listening to these 2 dbags already. Why is Maygay on Iowa's nuts anyway? Isnt he a Pitt alumn?

I saw the title and thought, "How'd he pair ND and Iowa???

Lou I can understand, he'll always overestimate the Domers, but May and Iowa? I don't get it either. Yes, he's a Pitt guy.

Just this one. I'm gonna say under but just by maybe 3 or 4 wins

may is an absolute idiot, and i'm surprised anyone can understand Lou with that lovely spitting language he uses... he always says something to the tune of "notre dame will go 4,000-0 this season" and when they clearly fail to me standards he basically hopes everyone forgets what he said pre-season lol

Lou Holtz STILL thinks Brady Quinn has the heisman wrapped up.

Back