Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My Sunday

ohiorounder

In my triumphant (hopefully) return to action this weekend, I am taking the Raiders -6 for 4 units and the Jets -6.5 for 3 units.

I also have a 4-team ML parlay that pays 2-1 with the Pats, Raiders, Jets, and Ravens. 2 units to win 4.

GL me.

I wish you the utmost of luck Rounder and welcome back to the land of degenerates...

Thank you sir. I won my big bet today and hit 3/4 of my parlay. If Jets can avoid losing at home tomorrow I'll make money, and if they cover I hit a very nice payday.

Congrats!!! I shit the bed after a nice comeback on Saturday. Do I dare wager tomorrow? Or take some time off and kick ass when I come back like you????? Haahahaha...either way nice to see you back AND successful.

Think I'm gonna pull an Ohiorounder myself and take some time away from the books. :) I've got a 7 week old baby at home, work is absolutely crazy and my wife just went back to work after having the baby and is starting a new job. Plus I'm taking college classes part time. Way too much going on for me at the moment to put much focus into gambling lol. Good luck to you and Elrod, I'll be back!

Enjoy kg...I have a 5 month old and believe me they grow fast! Congrats to you and your wife. You know where to find me, hopefully I'll be swimming in gold coins like Scrooge McDuck and not penniless when you return.

Rounder, I just realized that you wagered and won three bets, I have to update you stats I had you as 2-0...

Back