Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brandon Lloyd To Rams

lions2011

For a 6th that could become a 5th.

good deal for the Rams

Maybe, depends on if Lloyd stays there I think his contract is up at the end of the year. Otherwise a team that isn't going to sniff the playoffs just rented a player.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Maybe, depends on if Lloyd stays there I think his contract is up at the end of the year. Otherwise a team that isn't going to sniff the playoffs just rented a player.

going to be his 10th year in the NFL , the only time had sniffed success was with McDaniels offense....He'll stay put and be the lead dog for a year or 2 with the Rams.

Brandon Lloyd was becoming a lockerroom malcontent and wanted to go back to a 'pass-happy' offense which Fox's is not. The Broncos lockerroom is said to be split between vets and younger players. McDaniels pretty much ruined the Broncos roster and depth and has gone on to do absolutely dick in St Louis.

TheVictors03 said:
Brandon Lloyd was becoming a lockerroom malcontent and wanted to go back to a 'pass-happy' offense which Fox's is not. The Broncos lockerroom is said to be split between vets and younger players. McDaniels pretty much ruined the Broncos roster and depth and has gone on to do absolutely dick in St Louis.

Llyod still had stellar numbers under McDaniels , cant dispute that.

SLICK said:
TheVictors03 said:

Nobody did. You can argue that it has been only with McDaniels that he's lived up to hype. Otherwise, Lloyd was 'problematic' everywhere he went. I'm guessing he'll do well in STL and like in Denver, pile up the stats for personal recognition, while playing on a shit team that doesn't win games.

TheVictors03 said:
SLICK said:

Nobody did. You can argue that it has been only with McDaniels that he's lived up to hype. Otherwise, Lloyd was 'problematic' everywhere he went. I'm guessing he'll do well in STL and like in Denver, pile up the stats for personal recognition, while playing on a shit team that doesn't win games.

I could careless about the Rams....but i hope he puts all kinds of numbers up for my fantasy team...something he wasn't gonna do in Denver.

Like slick said. Good for my fantasy team. Bad for Denario Alexander, who had a decent week last week on my team.

Back