Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT Da Bears

The thing I enjoy most about our D-line getting better is that our rivals' O-lines are getting worse at the same time.

i like how the bears fans are in full on "He sucks anyway" mode.

He was gone. The Bears wanted him on the cheap so he bolted.

If Mayhew and co. weren't so high on Raiola I would have taken a look at Kreutz.

It sucks with the moves they made this year(vikes too). I want them getting better so when we kick there ass it hurts just a little more. No excuses.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
Thanks! Are you getting paid for this yet?

no, but if you'd like i'll give you my address and you can send me a check or money order.

slick said:
I like a gimpy Kreutz over Crayola..... :-[

No lie I said those exact words to my buddy who is a Bears fan the other day. He is in full on Kreutz 'he sucks anyway' mode.

cheeno said:
slick said:
I like a gimpy Kreutz over Crayola..... :-[

No lie I said those exact words to my buddy who is a Bears fan the other day. He is in full on Kreutz 'he sucks anyway' mode.

yeah, kreutz sucks...but roy is all world. poor lovie is surrounded by complete fucktards. his own doing for coaches, but that front office is dog shit too.

Everyone the bears signed is a has been or a never was. The bears fans told me they let Kreutz go because they needed to get younger on the OL. Then they called me a troll when I pointed out that now is not the time because they face the lions and the Pack twice a year and they have an OC who loves 7 step drops and a QB who has lacked toughness.

wheels002 said:
Everyone the bears signed is a has been or a never was. The bears fans told me they let Kreutz go because they needed to get younger on the OL. Then they called me a troll when I pointed out that now is not the time because they face the lions and the Pack twice a year and they have an OC who loves 7 step drops and a QB who has lacked toughness.

yonger? they dont have anyone! lol

mhughes0021 said:
wheels002 said:

yonger? they dont have anyone! lol

Yeah when I pointed out they had to have someone younger in order to go younger they didn't like that either but oh well.

The bears are on the decline IMO... Martz system is gadgety and needs too many working parts to be effective long term. They don't have the OL to execute. Our DL has to be salivating

Back