Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Have you ever thrown a hand grenade?

MichChamp02 said:
What's it like?

Grenades are shockingly loud. We went to the grenade range in Basic Training and as we filed in the bunker we were hearing these huge, ground trembling explosions, the walls and the floor just about shaking. These can

Like having to dicks....if your other dick could kill someone.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
[quote="MichChamp02":7erosybj]What's it like?

Grenades are shockingly loud. We went to the grenade range in Basic Training and as we filed in the bunker we were hearing these huge, ground trembling explosions, the walls and the floor just about shaking. These can

When you re-up can I get one for my response? Thanks.

[quote="MichChamp02":8x04zwns]
[quote="Meditatedkickaboxa":8x04zwns]

Beez said:
When you re-up can I get one for my response? Thanks.

Sorry, beez. I try to be fair with karma, and your response just wasn't that funny.

Superbad, Old School, Anchor Man , and Hangover references are funny. You're wrong.

Beez said:
Superbad, Old School, Anchor Man , and Hangover references are funny. You're wrong.

How can I be wrong? It didn't make me laugh.

I did not read your comment and roar with laughter. I didn't even snicker or smirk. I remained totally emotionless.

While those movies had their moments, I didn't find them that funny either, except for the part in Old School where Vince Vaughn goes "Earmuffs!" and Will Ferrell goes "COCK! BALLS!"

MichChamp02 said:
Beez said:

How can I be wrong? It didn't make me laugh.

I did not read your comment and roar with laughter. I didn't even snicker or smirk. I remained totally emotionless.

While those movies had their moments, I didn't find them that funny either, except for the part in Old School where Vince Vaughn goes "Earmuffs!" and Will Ferrell goes "COCK! BALLS!"

kick me while I'm down.

Biggest mistake with a hand grenade is trying to throw is like a baseball.

You need to lob it with decent arc so it drops in and stops close, or else it will just skip past your target.

Also hold the firing handle under your fingers, not hanging open, or when you pull the safety pin, the spring pressure on the fuse will pop the handle and the grenade will 'cook' as the fuse burns toward ignition.

Don't count to 3, grenades can have different fuses, but the longest ones I have heard of were 4-6 seconds, aim, pull, toss, duck.

Back