Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Demario Ballard

motorcitym

Does anyone know how this kid is doing. I really don't know much about him. My brother told me about his height and speed. There was a small article on Mlive but thats it.

the only thing i read (other than the size) about him is that he wasn't beating his man consistently in practice.

70 career catches and 12 career tds at WESTERN OREGON!!! Dude would be lucky to play in the CFL.

I've heard that he was wowing the crowd at practice. I hope he turns out to be something. That would be great to find a gem in the UFAs

I went to practice yesterday. Guy didn't seem that impressive. Like Monster said, he wasn't getting separation. He didn't see many balls thrown his way.

Maybe Mayhew can work his magic and get us a late draft pick for him :)

Back