Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Didn't realize the Wiskey game was AT Msu..

tigers99888

MSU might have a shot here if Cousins has a huge game, but that's a BIG if.. WE shall see, I think the running game will get theirs, but the offense needs to pass as well..

So far, State is getting bombed and making me looks like an idiot for even making this thread,,

So Michigan State seems to be giving this a game and no MSU fans to be found, pathetic.. I guess they are satisfied going 6-6 since they beat Michigan..

Sparty leads and not one MSU post.. Blew all their loads after the Michigan game..

Big Blocked punt.

MSU up 23-14

Man have the tables turned.

The crowd sure is loud now

wow...MSU simply looks like the better team..

They seem to have Wiscons # the past few years

Wow..might just be another MSU upset, Spartans just scored a TD Cousins to Martin & 2 pt conversion to Cunningham to go up 31-17 on the Badgers.

Yeah I thought last years game was played at MSU and Wiskey was at home this season.. Why I thought Wisconsin was a shoe in for a 21+ point victory.. Looks like that isn't the case at all..

Big interception there..

That might ice it for the spartans...

Wooo pick by Spartans Lewis!!

May have saved their bacon for now..

Badgers marching up the field two consecutive rushing 1st downs @ their 37, need anther turnover, or a stop. uh-oh 1st down @ Spartans 47....lots of time @ 4+ mins.

Spartans need FG range & Cousins sacked and fumbles but recovered by Spartans, running out of time here @ Badgers 44 yd line. TO w/ 10 seconds left

WOW...what a finish.

That is REALLY close...I dont know if he crossed.

What an effort by Taylor on Wisconsin though

WOW What a TD "pass" Spartans win a shocker..Congrats to MSU fans!!

Party time again on homecoming in East Lansing!!

tigers99888 said:
Sparty leads and not one MSU post.. Blew all their loads after the Michigan game..

That's because spartan fans have a life and actually go out to watch their team play.

Get some friends....see what it's like to watch a game without sitting at a computer by yourself!!!

Back