Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Christian Ponder

adam86107

Kid looks good, 5/8 108 yds 1 TD with 11 minutes sill left to play in the 2nd qtr Vikes leading 14-7

Maybe Mcnabb really was the problem in Minny

that was a gift TD from the refs. not only was that NOT roughing the passer, but they held matthews before that on the same play. bullshit.

Packers D has been iffy this year. But a wins a win. And on the road. Bye week now, I think.

Sd will be a tough game. Our defense could get tore up. Could be a 52 49 game lol.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Sd will be a tough game. Our defense could get tore up. Could be a 52 49 game lol.

That SD offense ain't exactly clickin buddy. Phillip Rivers has like 6 or 7 tds this year and a handful of picks.

Yes, his completion percentage was 40%. And his QB rating was 59. 2011 has a QB who threw for 500 yards, a slew of 400 plus yard games including 2 by a rookie so a paltry 219 yards is nothing.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Yes, his completion percentage was 40%. And his QB rating was 59. 2011 has a QB who threw for 500 yards, a slew of 400 plus yard games including 2 by a rookie so a paltry 219 yards is nothing.

Not to mention a 70+ yard heave for the opening play. I wouldn't look to much into this Ponder thing. No way to tell how good he is, and even less to tell how GB will fair against SD. IMO

They looked like shit yesterday. And it wasn't just because of the jets D.

If they win this game the talk of undefeated season will start being talked about a lot more.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
If they win this game the talk of undefeated season will start being talked about a lot more.

Thats what I would be worried about. Those convos always seem to bring doom. lol

Their schedule is pretty similar to the lions lol isn't it.

And I don't really care if they lose a couple or not, as its close.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Their schedule is pretty similar to the lions lol isn't it.

Im not saying it isn't but its a its quite the weak schedule.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":2qrldny7]Their schedule is pretty similar to the lions lol isn't it.

Im not saying it isn't but its a its quite the weak schedule. [/quote:2qrldny7]

Played the saints. @alanta. @san diego. @giants. Raiders and cheifs aren't as good as they were suppose to be.

Back