Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Favorite Chinese dish

dannydiggler

I'm trying to expand my selection. I'm strictly a general tso's chicken guy. I usually get pork fried rice and crab rangoons or a spring roll with it. What do you like and recommend?

I like Sesamee (sp) seed chicken or garlic chicken. Beef n broccoli is pretty solid as well. Depends on where you get stuff from though. A lot of place make stuff different. I hate going somewhere and getting something I usually love and they make it different. Example- something sweet is spicy.

Lo Mien with either Chicken or Shrimp (or both).

Also Szechuan Chicken, with lots of extra fried rice to help take the burn away, best thing to eat if you have a cold or bad sinus, way better then Chicken Soup.

Favorite Chinese dish: anything with rice! (as long as no fish)

I like orange beef with pork fried rice. Damn I'm hungry now. Combination fried rice yum.

Tough to choose since I love just about all of them. Some of my favorites are sweet & sour chicken, General Tso's chicken, sesame chicken, beef w/ snow peas, almond boneless chicken, fried rice, and Singapore noodles.

Sesame chicken and chicken with broccoli in a brown sauce. Now I'm hungry.....

Back