Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nike Combats proposed AGAIN..for 2012

beez

Here are all of the pics..

Click here to see the jets..it's top 3 of them all for sure.

http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/nfl-nike-pro-combat-jersey-proposed-2012-season-1449718/

ae2fe998.png

20659623.jpg

59bd0668.png

20659623.jpg

63afdb10.png

f8b49b80.png

e69f624e.png

208d60bb.png

e69f624e.png

a3d843ef.png

861b2e2b.png

8b357de2.png

86095f56.png

078e1d0b.png

7e6f5624.png

f5cf3dcb.png

e6c2a1a4.png

96afff74.png

5c697ece.png

c2648fed.png

d357f26f.png

51345424.png

c73a9191.png

853f84c4.png

5fe01ed3.png

7fda19a3.png

1b0b44ca.png

035bc730.png

40590b6f.jpg

e26967d0.png

5a6aa230.png

739c5943.png

ef4e5256.png

b2de96fd.png

Lions, Jets, Panthers n Ravens all winners.

Is there no packers one? Lol

This took forever to load so there might be and I just didn't see it.

Nope, no packers one. Sorry buddy. I'm gonna guess and say it would be a bit like the Denver one with GB's color scheme. I think they'd stick to the Borwns/Raiders concept of keeping it as close to the classic jerseys as possible.

Keep in mind these are concepts...the jerseys may not be quite as outlandish or feature such crazy schemes but to the same token they very well could. These drawings (most of them) were submitted by Nike about 2 or 3 years ago. (According to sources).. I posted them because I saw a lot of new ones. When I saw them before there were only about 6 or 7 of them.

I like a lot of them. I agreed I like the Lions, panthers, and Jets look especially sick. Im not so hot on the Ravens one though. I think a lot of the helmets look sharp as hell.

Love the

Jets
Lions
Panthers
Ravens
Cards
Raiders

Broncos
Falcons
Saints- borderline meh but mostly because of their colors
Pats (I think..kinda chessy but cool anyway)
Rams (Really like those
Bucs are ok
Fins are ugly colors but pretty cool anyway
----------------

MEeeeeh

9ers
bengals #1
Cowboys
Eagles
Giants
Titans
Seahawks
Vikes
Skins
Browns (Not even Nike can make any difference in those shitty jerseys)
Bears

-------------------------

Ugly
Colts #2
Bills
Texans

---------------

HATE

Chiefs#1+2
jags #1+2
Steelers...even threw in a rainbow colored sleeve for affect. lmao

The whole NFL is contracted by Reebok. These are concept jerseys as Nike is trying to take over.

Yeah, the Helmets are pretty sweet. The Uni's I like the Lions and Giants.

And the Broncos.

So....when will they decide to stop shitting all over the uniforms? Maybe it's just me but I don't see the appeal of arena football uniform clones. College football uniforms have been bad enough this year.

Some of these are good like the lions and panthers. But the ones like bengals and pats, I would like them as a once a yr type thing.

These are sick. I know alot of people hate when you change a jersey, but change is good..... IMO, the bills might some of the sickest ones. Worst, Id have to go with Pats and Steelers.

The Phins' unis are puke-tastic color-wise, Yuck!!

The Bungles/Steelers/Vikings unis and helmets are fucking ugly!!

the "chicken-feathers" helmet is an alternate for the Chiefs?!? muaahhaha!!

Bills' jerseys look like they have the continent of Australia in their chests..haha!!

Broncos' and Buc's white helmets and old creamsicle color logos? noope !! Don't like the Ravens that much either..bleh..Raiders and Colts helmets need to remain silver and white, respectively, and the Rams "gold" and Vikes' "white" horns need to remain, I wasn't thrilled over the Rams' horns going from bright yellow to muted gold, but got used to it.

Patriots unis would be good for attending teabagger rallies.

Like the Falcons, Panthers, Cards, and Jets unis the most so far, but haven't looked at all of em yet.

Lions, Eagles, Cowboys, Seahawks, Colts, Skins and Browns are not so drastically different.

Would like to see a real true-to-life leaping paws with claws and fangs-bared lion in tawny tan and w/ a brown mane instead of a Honolulu-blue silhouette on their helmets.

Not a fan. There are a few that look pretty good, but there is something I dislike about almost all of them. I like the Panthers and Cardinals blacked out look the best with the exception of the stupid pants on both of them. KC, Cincy and Miami are horrid.

I kinda wish they'd stop screwing with the uniform designs and other junk that doesn't matter and focus on making them safer for the players before the NFL turns into flag football.

Back