Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Nebraska

greenandwhite95

Going to be a tough game. I am very happy with the last three and never imagined we would be in position to win all four games from our OCTOBER of DEATH schedule. I'm pessimistic about todays game, again. Why,because we got clobbered in SB and played lethargic against a good OSU D in Columbus. We haven't been to impressive on the road so I think we lose today 34-21 to a solid Nebraska team. I hope the guys prove me wrong AGAIN and show those blackshirts what the B1G is all about.

Go Green

Its going to be close but I feel our D is going to shut Taylor Martinez up. During this 4 game stretch i thought we were going to go 2-2 and I would have been happy. But State wins again today to make it 4-0!

Bad pass by Cousins he didn't look off the DB and he paid. Don't want to get down early here.

Cousins just is NOT good on the road against good teams. This could be a long day if he keeps up those kinds of passes. He has thrown 3 dangerous passes out of 4 attempts with one being picked. UGGHHHH.
Dantonio trying a 52 yard fg, UGGHHHH. Worthy hurt, Caper hurt, BJ hurt, NOT GOOD.

BTW, LOL at Gholston being the nice guy helping everyone up MSU or Nebraska.

Andddddd, a gay penalty against us for pass interference on a ball thrown well out of bounds.

My god, now Gardiner is hurt, WTF is going on out there. Most of our injuries are caused by our own players falling on each other.

Not making the plays today, Sims had a big gainer and it went off his fingers, just not executing, now a shanked punt and they have great field position.

Down 10-0, our offense needs to get in sync on this next drive or this could be a lemon of a game for us.

Nebraska watched a lot of film, they are jumping our pass routes consistently, need to change it up, do a pump fake and burn them long.

Cousins just looks so uncomfortable. I give Nebraska credit, their DB's are doing a good job on our WR's. We can't move the ball.

Our D has looked good, hard to stop a team on a shor field.

We need a score on this drive.

More passes into double coverage. They need to mix it up here. Get the TE's involved or go down the middle. The sidelines aren't working and neither are the short slants.

Baker is going nowhere, put Bell back in there.

Another failed drive, and a punt that will net 18 yards, UGGHHHHH.

We need a turnover or something to get going. Bad penalties in key situations. Those nickel and dimers are hurting us.

greenandwhite95 said:
Baker is going nowhere, put Bell back in there.

Another failed drive, and a punt that will net 18 yards, UGGHHHHH.

Yea, at least we didn't attempt another 50+ yard fg.

Defense has been solid so far. Those 10 points came off good field position for NEB.

Martinez has 0 pass yards with 7 minutes left in second. Good job D, now get something going Offense. Put Bell in, throw down the middle, try to open it up a little.

Side note : Lots of players from both sides getting hurt in this game. The game doesn't appear to be that physical, just bad breaks happening all over out there.

Cousins is throwing the ball to covered players all game. Just not looking good. He's having an awful game.

Back