Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

arianny celeste

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
arianny-celeste-18.jpg

arianny-celeste-5.jpg

arianny-celeste_l2.jpg

arianny_celeste_maxim_may2010_beach2.jpg

arianny_celeste_hot_girl_boobs.jpg

Ahh...how I miss the years of my being single and competing with my younger brother (by two years) of which one of us would coax or land at least a one-night stand with "strange" back in the mid-late 70s when we went out on the weekends to many of the suburban Detroit discotheques that were very popular back then.

Yeah, there was a lot of our friends from our old 'hood in the city, who were stubborn card-carrying "D.R.E.A.D" members, and who would get on our cases about being "into' disco music, and especially dressing the part, wearing suits or at least wearing dress shoes, shirts and slacks, w/ a blazer... but hey, that is where most of the hot-dressed and very attractive single women would usually outnumber guys by at least two to one, when compared to rock music bars that often had local bands playing, and were also where the guys most often outnumbered the girls by three or more times....that meant much more competition for what were far fewer attractive babes.

Although I spent most of my teens preferring hard rock music, by the mid-70s, times began to change, I graduated HS in '74, soon after that I landed a good-paying job, and then when I was hired, I got my past the shoulders-length hair cut short.

mid life crisis much, turok? lol

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]mid life crisis much, turok? lol

Yeah, sometimes.. but my "crisis" probably is not as bad as many of those of my age (mid-50s), since I didn't get married for the first time until age 42, so I was able to and "sowed" plenty of my "wild" oats before "unsettling" down.

I don't feel deprived at all, but was very lucky that I didn't wind up becoming a baby-daddy, (at least none that I know of..heh!!) or get an STD since I wasn't always prepared or careful back then...

Turok said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]mid life crisis much, turok? lol

Yeah, sometimes.. but my "crisis" probably is not as bad as many of those of my age (mid-50s), since I didn't get married for the first time until age 42, so I was able to and "sowed" plenty of my "wild" oats before "unsettling" down.

I don't feel deprived at all, but was very lucky that I didn't wind up becoming a baby-daddy, (at least none that I know of..heh!!) or get an STD since I wasn't always prepared or careful back then...

meh, can't blame you. I've been with the same woman for 10 years after having 5 straight years of one night stands. I love my wife, but it's hard not to miss that lol

and i hear you on the baby daddy thing. i still have nightmares that someone shows up at my door with a kid next to them, calling me "daddy".

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Turok said:

meh, can't blame you. I've been with the same woman for 10 years after having 5 straight years of one night stands. I love my wife, but it's hard not to miss that lol

and i hear you on the baby daddy thing. i still have nightmares that someone shows up at my door with a kid next to them, calling me "daddy".

Yeah, and due to getting pretty wasted the night before, then waking up in some gal's apartment bedroom in the AM, and having forgotten her name was kinda embarrassing...haha!!

First thing I did when that happened was to look for her purse or her mail when she hit the shower or used the toilet in her bathroom...heh!!

Back