Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hey Kaline

jdeb

I converted from the ESPN board. Who else has come over here that I may know. Did Big Bob make the switch? Sbee?

Did you get the yahoo mail straightened out with the video?

jdeb said:
I converted from the ESPN board. Who else has come over here that I may know. Did Big Bob make the switch? Sbee?

Did you get the yahoo mail straightened out with the video?

John,
sbee is staying to see how it works out and if there are improvements.
Big Bob is joining soon.

kalinesboy has landed....knew where to go to catch KC's Tiger team notes.

kalinesboy said:

hey, so are you and KC actually related somehow?

kalinesboy said:

Charlie, I am planning on starting on or around August 15 with the Tigers team notes and Tigers minor leagues threads.
Game threads are up and running since joining this great board.
Glad you're here along with most everyone else from the Tigers/Lions/boards.

Only thing I'll miss from the ESPN website is visits from fans of other teams within the division and leagues to the Tigers board, some who visited often were respectful, like wonderboy chifan05 and smoot. Yeah, there were lots of trolls over the years, but had to take the good with the bad.

Oh jeez jz is spamming the Tigers' board with faux links to this site, going down and gonna get banned with a bang, I guess..WTF is wrong with that guy anyway?

shocked.gif

yeah, smoot would post some good interviews and stuff i liked reading. hopefully he finds his way to this board. i haven't seem him on the espn's boards since they switched to robust

Turok said:
Oh jeez jz is spamming the Tigers' board with faux links to this site, going down and gonna get banned with a bang, I guess..WTF is wrong with that guy anyway?

shocked.gif

He's disturbed.

Turok said:

shocked.gif

yeah i saw that. i reported all of his posts on the board and the forum. if it gets too bad, i'll change the url for the board and stop any more users from registering.

actually, his forum post is down now. but the message board posts aren't. he put like 5 posts with the url as the topic name.

gowings2004 said:
yeah, smoot would post some good interviews and stuff i liked reading. hopefully he finds his way to this board. i haven't seem him on the espn's boards since they switched to robust

Good point. Somebody who knows him best should message him the link.

Hey I seen Big Bob came over tonight
grin.png
t, however, he did not like my post about JL being manager of the year.... ::)

Jdeb.....

Jim is OK... I just get mad with some of his decisions. Like his line-ups and such. Not sure about giving him manager of the year though...

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Turok said:

shocked.gif

He's disturbed.

The weird thing is, he's a halfway decent poster on the Red Wings board. He's not trollish there like he is on the Tigers board.

tigers99888 said:
Not sure I'm liked by many, but I love to talk baseball!! :)

I like ya 99888, always good to have someone I can get a good argument going with, I think it's healthy to have a good debate sometimes.

But unlike some posters we left behind, you don't resort to personal attacks or childishness when someone disagrees with you.

Back