Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT Game Rewind

I had it last season but didn't seem to use it much so im not sure about this year.

I purchased Game Pass from NFL.com last week. I bought it last year and was very impressed with the quality of feed and their Redzone is a nice feature.

I am in Korea, so this is the only way I can watch the games live...even though they come on at 2am in the morning here lol. But I was up with my Lions coffee mug praying for a "W"!!!

distantdetroiter said:
I purchased Game Pass from NFL.com last week. I bought it last year and was very impressed with the quality of feed and their Redzone is a nice feature.

I am in Korea, so this is the only way I can watch the games live...even though they come on at 2am in the morning here lol. But I was up with my Lions coffee mug praying for a "W"!!!

Very good quality indeed. Much better than I thought.

I bought rewind last year and did so this year, It is worth it and one thing I like is all the games are full games but commercial free. It speeds it up.

I believe its only after the game has been played to be honest I have never tried to watch live.

I just DVR the Lions games and watch them 2 or 3 times during the off season

The last few years I use it for the black outs and also like watching them during the offseason. I still like watching the Lion Brown game from 09. That game will always be a classic. Sadly my daughter fills up my DVR with "her" shows lol.

I love GameRewind. Can skip to certain plays when you want and no commercials. What is the Game Pass. You can get live full Detroit games on Sunday with Game Pass through NFL.com?

Game Pass is like what DirecTV has, all games live. But its not usable in the states. Unless you have a nice IP changer, hehe. I thinkn its 29.99 a month.

My cable network doesn't have the nfl network or any nfl packages. what can I get to watch live lions and all other games this year.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]My cable network doesn't have the nfl network or any nfl packages. what can I get to watch live lions and all other games this year.

I know close to game time people usually put up links to watch the Lions online. Sometimes you can find the game in a couple places.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Game Pass is like what DirecTV has, all games live. But its not usable in the states. Unless you have a nice IP changer, hehe. I thinkn its 29.99 a month.

Good to know. I usually just go to bars with friends ever since I scrapped Directtv and moved back to DC. I've tried some other streaming sites online but they are hit or miss and behind by a few minutes. Need myself an IP changer.

I wish NFL.com would do what MLB.com does so you can watch the games online in the US but if they did Direct Tv and bars would lose so much money.

I just bought Game Pass for the second time, it cost $245.00 for the entire season. I did not know that people in the US could not purchase it. It is a great alternative to going to the sports bars to watch the games, and much more consistant that hoping someone will post a link that will let you watch some crappy feed.

I may have to check into Game Pass. I have a VPN through canada I can use.

Back