Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO?

Michchamp

C'MON, YOU ONLY LOST ONE GAME. STILL TIED FOR THE DIVISION LEAD.

STOP BEING SUCH LAME FAIR WEATHER FANS, AND TOTAL LOSERS.

LOOK AT US MICHIGAN FANS: WE HAVE PRIDE AND STICK UP FOR OURSELVES.

Why do you Michigan fans feel the need to ask where we are? Oh, that's right because we are relevant and are still above you in the division.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Talking trash before you play the team...just isn't smart.

That's why were quiet. Doesn't mean squat until after the game is played.

I wouldn't exactly call you quiet lol. You were talking smack too, untill you lost to notre dame.

MichChamp02 said:
C'MON, YOU ONLY LOST ONE GAME. STILL TIED FOR THE DIVISION LEAD.

STOP BEING SUCH LAME FAIR WEATHER FANS, AND TOTAL LOSERS.

LOOK AT US MICHIGAN FANS: WE HAVE PRIDE AND STICK UP FOR OURSELVES.

What the Hell are you talking about ? There is only like 5 of us on these boards, what do you expect. This is funy coming from you, the self proclaimed loudmouth, WHO, just described his own actions after the loss to us. You were pretty quiet for awhile, well, I guess I would to if I predicted my team to win by 17 and then lost by 14. Nice call buddy.

Imagine that. Discussion boards that were started by a Michigan fan and created for Michigan fans have more Michigan fans than State fans? Who would have thunk it.

Even after 4 in a row the Michigan fans still think they have anything to crow about. That's especially audacious considering they're about to go 1-3 in their next 4 games.

johnny2x2x said:
Imagine that. Discussion boards that were started by a Michigan fan and created for Michigan fans have more Michigan fans than State fans? Who would have thunk it.

Even after 4 in a row the Michigan fans still think they have anything to crow about. That's especially audacious considering they're about to go 1-3 in their next 4 games.

Maybe you Staties could give us some lessons in coping with consecutive losses to your in-state rivals, and in having a program that experienced extensive periods of abject futility. ;)

smayschmouthfootball said:
johnny2x2x said:

Maybe you Staties could give us some lessons in coping with consecutive losses to your in-state rivals, and in having a program that experienced extensive periods of abject futility. ;)

Yeah, it's called having some dignity. Maybe it hurts less because you've lost 7 in a row to Ohio State so you're used to losing to your rivals being a Michigan fan. When you beat a dog, eventually it just lays down and accepts it. Michigan in rivalry games lately = losers.

You make it sound like we are just losing to rivals. Michigan loss to everyone the rich rod years lol.

johnny2x2x said:

Yeah, it's called having some dignity. Maybe it hurts less because you've lost 7 in a row to Ohio State so you're used to losing to your rivals being a Michigan fan. When you beat a dog, eventually it just lays down and accepts it. Michigan in rivalry games lately = losers.

Dignity? From a Spartie? Can't imagine. I guess that the emoticon was not a big enough hint that I was making light. Even in victory you Sparties are making diamonds out of lumps of coal. Perhaps it's because you suspect that this present advantage you have over Michigan cannot last.

johnny2x2x said:

Dignity? From a Spartie? Can't imagine. I guess that the emoticon was not a big enough hint that I was making light. Even in victory you Sparties are making diamonds out of lumps of coal. Perhaps it's because you suspect that this present advantage you have over Michigan cannot last.

Cannot last? Let it play out.

For the time being, stop being a douche and get off our board.

MSUspartan said:

Yikes. Thin-skinned. I've had more lively exchanges with my Spartan friends in person than this harmless back and forth. Maybe that's the reason why you are offended. Even when you are holding all the ordnance.

But ... if you are not equipped for some friendly smack-talk, so be it.

MSUspartan said:

Yikes. Thin-skinned. I've had more lively exchanges with my Spartan friends in person than this harmless back and forth. Maybe that's the reason why you are offended. Even when you are holding all the ordnance.

Smack talk? You have no room for smack talk. You've lost to us 4 years in a row and 7 years in a row to tOSU. Smack talk can occur when your program is relevant again, and don't even bring up your cupcake of a schedule so far.

MSUspartan said:

Smack talk? You have no room for smack talk. You've lost to us 4 years in a row and 7 years in a row to tOSU. Smack talk can occur when your program is relevant again, and don't even bring up your cupcake of a schedule so far.

No, no, no. There's always cause for smack talk, no matter the relative position of the rivals. One just has an advantage over the other.

The Sparties I know were loudest in the Days of Denny Stolz and Muddy Waters. It's not about the records. I never told them to shut up; I just dropped napalm on their thatch huts.

Yeah, I like the smack talk. It makes the wins every year against you sweeter.

My brother is a Michigan Grad, I am an MSU grad. We've already started talking shit for the 2012 game. I like that our defense is returning 10 of 11 starters.

johnny2x2x said:
Yeah, I like the smack talk. It makes the wins every year against you sweeter.

My brother is a Michigan Grad, I am an MSU grad. We've already started talking shit for the 2012 game. I like that our defense is returning 10 of 11 starters.

Who is not returning?

Somehow a century of superiority disappears because of 4 wins??

I don't think so ....

But what's funnier - given all the unparalleled success in lansing, it is still MICHIGAN with a more recent national level of prominance. Hell, five yrs ago were it not for a BS call on Crable in Columbus, the #1 UM Wolverines are playing for the national title.

Sparty pisses itself at the mention of playing a significant game other than against Evil Michigan.

TheVictors03 said:
Somehow a century of superiority disappears because of 4 wins??

I don't think so ....

But what's funnier - given all the unparalleled success in lansing, it is still MICHIGAN with a more recent national level of prominance. Hell, five yrs ago were it not for a BS call on Crable in Columbus, the #1 UM Wolverines are playing for the national title.

Sparty pisses itself at the mention of playing a significant game other than against Evil Michigan.

Clearly you weren't deserving to play in the NCG with that egg you laid against USC. You get an A for effort.

The Paul Bunyan Trophy stands at 34

2 Bowl wins in 20 yrs and both by the skin of Sparty teeth ....

And SC choked vs UCLA that year, otherwise would have played Ohio, who got spanked by Florida instead. The same Florida team that MICHIGAN destroyed the next year in the CapOne Bowl.

Back