Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How do we finish the season?

msuspartan

I'm hoping for 4-0, its very realistic, but then again we always have let downs. I don't know if Nebraska is going to lose another game. We have to win out anyway.

Minnesota 100% W
Iowa 65% W - I don't know why, but I'm worried b/c it is on the road.
Indiana 100% W
Northwestern 80% W - NW always plays us tough.

3-1

We will lose to Iowa or N'western. I'm not sold on this team when it comes to the road. Cousins just doesn't play well and the team follows his lead. Even though Iowa and N'western are having down years, they will be up for the challenge to spoil our year.

It will be Nebraska and OSU for the B1G championship. Nebraska wins.

3-1 at worst, but 4-0 is more likely. I think we have a good shot to play in the B1G title game if we go 4-0 as I am picking Penn State to beat Nebraska.

i agree, 3-1 worst case (slip up against Iowa or NW) or 4-0.

This team will need to play much better to beat Iowa, have to play our best game of the year.

N'western helped us today but, we looked like shit. I'm so confused about this team. Now we look like crap at home. Hopefully it is an isolated incident. We got Iowa at Iowa next week. After todays performance, I'm worried.

greenandwhite95 said:
N'western helped us today but, we looked like shit. I'm so confused about this team. Now we look like crap at home. Hopefully it is an isolated incident. We got Iowa at Iowa next week. After todays performance, I'm worried.

You should be.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Worried about the team or playing AT Iowa lol

Well, after watchng the officiating from your game it makes you wonder, but we will probably have a different crew in there next week, hopefully. I am more worried about the fact of not winning in Iowa City for over 20 years, AND our teams lackuster effort on the road.

Your teams play pretty similar. Accurate qb, power running. Id say your defense is better though.

We ran the ball alright, and had open receivers when they were being dry humped. Drops and bad throws.

I'm gonna say baker has 140yrds agaisnt them

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Your teams play pretty similar. Accurate qb, power running. Id say your defense is better though.

We ran the ball alright, and had open receivers when they were being dry humped. Drops and bad throws.

I'm gonna say Bell has 140yrds agaisnt them

Fixed.

Baker needs his carries cut in half until he can prove to the coaches he wont fumble again. He also needs to follow his blockers. He is making bad decisions. Bell has been a stud and was last year too. He is a big bruising back that has surprising speed. He needs to get the ball more.

That's how iowa's coker is. I was impressed. And he's only a sophmore. Wish hoke had him

Coker is solid...just like every rb to step onto Iowas field over the last 10 years. lol
Iowa never gets the sexy guy but man do they produce...look at guys like McNutt..dude was a QB.

Beez said:
Coker is solid...just like every rb to step onto Iowas field over the last 10 years. lol
Iowa never gets the sexy guy but man do they produce...look at guys like McNutt..dude was a QB.

Dantonio let a guy out of a scholly offer last year named Mikail McCall. Iowa got him right away. Remember that name for future reference. I saw some film on him and he is real good. I can't believe Dantonio let him go, because the kid wanted to visit another school after he already gave us a verbal. Uggghhh.

Back