Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Madden Ratings?

zoombabyzoom

Hey everyone I finally joined!

Anyways, what are your predictions for the madden ratings of our Lions? I have seen the official rookie ratings and the team overall rating. Just waiting to see the whole team.

Hoping Suh and CJ are both 95>, and KVB 84> (along with mentor label). Curious to see what our LBs and CBs are as well.

Well just saw the Top 5 WRs for Madden.

Good news CJ is #4, bad news he is rated 93?

I read somewhere the lions had a team rating of 76 and the vikes had a 74. Suh should be the second best rated dt on the game imo

Thats all true. I hope Suh is. Ngata is listed as a DE however, and rated 97

93 seems a little low. I would think, like you said, he should be right around 95

I think Fairley is 77, Leshoure 74, Titus Young 67... I will have to change Young's rating that is way low. Jordon Dizon was rated higher.

I haven't owned a madden since 2010 and thats the pc version (still upset that they stopped making a pc version). I know they said they were gonna stop handing out as many high ratings. 70's for rooks sounds about right...Young is too low

I agree with most of the rookie ratings except for Young, he has gotta be in the 70s.

James Harrison the best linebacker in the game? The guy is awesome...but the best? That seems off to me

Thought that was odd. The WR's are spot on except all 5 are rated 1-2 points lower than I think they should be. This years game though the correlation between hit power and concussions is gonna be scary.

With some of those you have to be careful just looking at the overall. I remember Vince Youngs accuracy being in the 60's all around but because his speed and agility was very high compared to other NFL qbs he was like an 82 overall. Overall rating doesnt mean much as long as they have the internal ratings correct. Just like some rookie qbs seem way to low at times but then you see they have all the tools just a low awareness rating which drags down their overall. I try not to look at a guy and say "His overall should be better than this guys." You have to look deeper to make adjustments. Hard to adjust rookies because you've never seen them play. the best you can really do with them is adjust speed or arm strength because those are things that have nothing to do with NFl competition.

Receivers like Young usually start that low. So that's not a big surprise. They usually struggle early on so 67 seems about right.

axemillen said:
James Harrison the best linebacker in the game? The guy is awesome...but the best? That seems off to me

Not even the best on his team.

Off the top of my head, Woodley, Willis, Ware, Mathews are all better imo. I'm sure a forgot as couple as well.

CB Eric Wright is a 81, While LBs Tulloch and Durant are 88 and 83.

I don't understand. NCAA has awesome game play. Madden blows. Both by the same company. Wtf?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I don't understand. NCAA has awesome game play. Madden blows. Both by the same company. Wtf?

did you see they're giving NCAA away for free when you sign up for an SI membership.

Back