Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Huge next couple weeks for gaming

dannydiggler

MW3, SKYRIM, Halo Combat Evolved, Assassins Creed Revelations, Saints Row 3..

I'm buying Skyrim on the 11th and Halo Combat Evolved Ann. on the 15th. Halo 1 was incredible and I couldn't be happier they are redoing it.

Hell yeah!!! Halo CE will be awesome, plus bringing back all the old maps for multiplayer...Zanzibar!!! Do you like the power ups in the latest Halo, I'm pretty nasty with the energy shield but won't miss it in CE.

cheeno said:
Hell yeah!!! Halo CE will be awesome, plus bringing back all the old maps for multiplayer...Zanzibar!!! Do you like the power ups in the latest Halo, I'm pretty nasty with the energy shield but won't miss it in CE.

It was okay. Just not the way that I play.. I've been playing it for years so I wont miss it at all either..

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
cheeno said:

It was okay. Just not the way that I play.. I've been playing it for years so I wont miss it at all either..

Lemme guess...Sniper?

Just started Uncharted 3. Just enough time to finish before I get Skyrim.

i need to get uncharted 3 as well, but probably not until later...i preordered assassins creed revelations and am gonna be absorbed by that as soon as its out. im not looking forward to MW3 mostly because there hasnt been a good CoD game since the first modern warfare and i expect this one to me more copy-paste crap. im meh on skyrim...ive never been able to get into an elder scrolls game yet, though i plan on trying again with oblivion soon because im just about the only person i know who doesnt cream my pants over the game.

also, im the exact opposite of excited for the new halo. ive got the pc version of the original still (which i liked, but didnt love) but i hate the rest of the franchise, and ive never thought it needed a remake.

Uncharted 3 got a perfect score from IGN... Not sure thats ever happened before.. SpockMaster you may be meh on Skyrim but Skyrim is meh on you. I'm willing to bet it will be Xbox's game of the year.

well, i wouldnt play it on console either (i dont even have an xbox, ive got a ps3 and a wii). id play it on pc. im sure it will be a good game, i just dont know if i personally will like it.

I understand. Are you going to buy SW The Old Republic for pc? I wish I could. One of the disadvantages of owning a mac. Gaming and Mac shouldn't really be in the same sentence.

i definitely will, but my time will probably also be taken up by star trek online too since its going free-to-play finally.

i dunno how id live without my gaming pc lol. i built it like 4 years ago and the core of it is still fast, i just need a new gfx card sometime soon (im waiting for the next gen cards early next year).

im way too poor to get all 5 games that are coming out or are out that i want (uncharted 3, batman, revelations, skyward sword, probably skyrim). ill start with revelations and see what i can get people to get me for my b-day/christmas (my b-day was thursday).

Spockmaster said:
im way too poor to get all 5 games that are coming out or are out that i want (uncharted 3, batman, revelations, skyward sword, probably skyrim). ill start with revelations and see what i can get people to get me for my b-day/christmas (my b-day was thursday).

I feel ya though I'm not poor. But Gamefly renting is saving me a ton. I got Batman and other new games sent to me right when released. You should invest.

Dear God... what am I going to do with my free time when SWTOR comes out!?!?!?

Between Battlefield 3 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, with Revelations coming out soon...

I'll be in multiplayer madness.

schles192 said:
Check out blockbuster, they offer movies and games.

But I don't believe you can keep games for any time limit without paying extra. Though I could be wrong.

Back