Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GTA V

i saw it. looks pretty sweet. might finally get me to buy a ps3

I haven't played any of the sub-versions of the games, only III, Vice City, and San Andreas.

I didn't even get a ps3 until mid 2010, so I missed out on the IV series and beyond..

I didn't like san andreas like everyone else. Was a huge fan of Vice City though.

This game looks sick. There's so much more going on in this trailer than any of the other games (mainly IV). Right at the start you see a dog on the beach and people actually doing things on the streets other than smoking a cig or talking on a cell phone. No expert but this game looks like it's the real deal. Rumors say it won't be released until this time next year. I can't wait...

Back