Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LSU - Bama

ohiorounder

I really like the under. Both defenses are ranked in the top 6 in both yardage and points allowed, and both neither offense could be considered a juggernaut. The total is 42, and I really like a game where the winner scores in the high teens or low 20's. I am seeing a 17-14 final IMO.

Ron Swanson
Formerly OhioRounder

I was wondering who the fuck Ron Swanson was until I saw the Jeep, then I knew it was Rounder...

You could be onto something...two top notch d's going at it. Unders in college scare me though, finally took one last night and lost. : (

But yeah, the winner in that game probably only needs to score three touchdowns...

The line dropped to 41 today. If it drops to 40 I think I might bet the over and go for the elusive middle. That would give me 40 & 42 to push/win on, and it would give me 41 to win both. I like a 21-20 final. =]

In addition to the under, I took USC last night and I'm taking Baylor today as well.

0-0 with three missed FG's. I like what I see so far. Knock on wood.

Dear Jesus. Please don't screw me in OT. Keep it at 4 TD's or less.

Ron Swanson said:
Dear Jesus. Please don't screw me in OT. Keep it at 4 TD's or less.

I was thinking about this thread when it went to OT. That would really suck to lose an under bet after the score was 6-6 at the end of regulation. Congrats.

Thank you. Went 3 for 3 on college games and got myself out of a hole. Now time to get myself right back into it on Sunday.

Back