Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WU TANG

Michchamp

I just saw they're playing a show in Chicago in January. tickets go on sale Saturday at 10 am.

It's the entire original clan, except ODB, obviously.

I'ma sew ya asshole shut.... and keep feedin' you and feedin' you and feedin' you..

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I'ma sew ya asshole shut.... and keep feedin' you and feedin' you and feedin' you..

Hahaha..he set in on the stove "for like" five minutes....and then stuck in his ass real slow pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss .. HAHAHA oh my god that show was great.

I think a Wu show would be cool to say you went to but the quality would probably suck.

they're playing at the congress which is not the best in terms of sound quality either... so... yeah, I just hope to see the spectacle.

I like that one part where Method Man goes "It's the Method Man for short Mr. Meth... MOVIN ON YO LEFT!"

I saw em back in 97. Sounded good to my ears, but they were heavily heavily medicated ears.

I love this shit

[flash=350,287:7l0wmtja]http://www.youtube.com/v/wFSvUMxDWak&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:7l0wmtja]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Well they aren't musicians soooo.. Yeah..

Neither are Kanye West, Jay-z, Outkast or Lupe Fiasco but their shows are said to have great sound quality. Wu Tang would be like a Master P show I would think..lots of people on stage, screaming n runnin around.

Like I said, awesome memory/experience but meh actual concert. Could be wrong though.

Sounds like an old Parliament show, minus instruments.. I saw Jay Z a few years back at Roo and it wasn't horrible.. The fact of the matter is they have one thing to rely on and thats it. Step 1. Turn on laptop. Step 2. Rap over laptop. Nothing will wow you.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Sounds like an old Parliament show, minus instruments.. I saw Jay Z a few years back at Roo and it wasn't horrible.. The fact of the matter is they have one thing to rely on and thats it. Step 1. Turn on laptop. Step 2. Rap over laptop. Nothing will wow you.

i have some friends that went to Jay-z/Kanye together and said it was amazing. One of the best shows they've ever been to. Ofcourse these are tour shows and at large venues so I'm sure a lot more goes into it. But they said sound quality and effects were great.

speaking of Parliament, I actually saw Bootsy Collins at the same venue a couple months earlier. The sound sucked so bad he stopped the concert and asked them to fix it. They either couldn't or wouldn't, and so he just kinda shook his head and started playing again.

I'm not expecting like an amazing display of musical virtuosity from the Killer Bees anyways, so I don't care if the sound sucks or not, as long as they do some entertaining shit on stage.

but yeah, the general idea of a concert backed up with only a computer playing tracks is lame. At least if there's a DJ there scratching they can do something live.

Back