Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

learjet069

so don't kill me for stupidity... but i have a Michigan helmet avatar that i normally use. on here it asks for a url to upload one, so the only url i have of the picture is from Facebook. but when i paste the url with the width and height nothing happens... any ideas how i can get this uploaded?

Are you copying and pasting from the Properties of the photo? That won't work. Try selecting the picture so it's the only one open on the page and copy the URL in the address bar.

i had trouble with this too.

I usually post the image to imageshack, and then use on message boards, but for some reason it's not working here?

My html might be bad.

Monster had some directions in another thread. Sorry, I don't remember which one. This would be a good opportunity to check out the search function on this site.

another stupid question, SORRY!!! But i got one in my pictures on my computer, that i want to upload, it won't let me, any ideas how i can do it?

1893_YuGuxJKwMlDqEh9Geb6Xh9npy.jpg

Back