Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UofM vs WMU in Hockey

tbone413

UofM takes on WMU tonight again in a battle of two of the top teams in the country. Yesterdays game was pretty intense, with western squeaking by w/ a 3-2 win.

I am an WMU alum so its nice for my school to be relevant in a sport. I was bummed that Jeff Blashil left after only one season w/ the broncos but he went to the Red Wings so I cant be that mad hah.

I hope to see another good game tonight between the Wolverines and the Broncos! My heart says WMU wins 2-1 but my gut says UofM wins 3-1

The Broncos really dominated the last 5:00 after Murray called that time out.

Yea unfortunately it wasn't good enough. I didn't really expect them to take both games at UofM...its a tough place to win.

I hope that this is the begging of a rivalry, as both teams have beaten each other 3 times the past 2 years. They have all been really exciting games too

Back