Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sunday bets?

ohiorounder

I fail to see anything I love today. I put in a 4 team parlay with ATL, SF, GB, and CIN paying 11.5-1. That's all so far.

I suppose if I had to pick one game I really liked it would be GB coming off a bye week playing a SD team on short rest. Thoughts?

I didn't wager at all yesterday, I had an all expenses paid trip to the Dogfish Head Brewpub for a friend's 60th, so I was busy drinking fine beer and smoking fine cigars. Looks like it was a good thing too because the games that I did like, I think I would have lost a majority of them.

Today I like Cleveland, Buffalo, and Seattle in the early games. I might just throw all three into a teaser...not sure. 4 o'clocks I like Cincy a lot. The other ones I'm not so sure about. I feel like San Diego might rebound from last week's disappointment. Hard to say...

Yeah! Hit my big parlay for $1150 plus won another $250 on GB. Good day. Think I'll crack a beer!

Walking on water this weekend. Wanted to bet the under in SNF, but didn't get it in in time. After seeing the first half, I figured the under for the game would still hit, but that they would open it up more in the second half, so I bet the over for the 2H. Not only did that hit, but the over for the game would have hit as well. I took a 4-figure negative balance into Friday night and after sweeping all college and pro bets, I am now 4-figures in the black with my bookie. Why can't it always be this easy?

#humblebrag

That's good shit man, and grats on hitting the parlay. One of the best feelings in the world is nailing a four or five teamer. Conversely one of the worst feelings in the world is having all but one team hit. Nice weekend so far, good luck if you take anything tonight...

Did a 3-team parlay tonight. Philly -8, William and Mary +8, and u137 in the W&M/St. Johns game.

Back