Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Eric Wright carted off field

dannydiggler

Cornerback Eric Wright, signed by Detroit as a free agent this offseason, was taken of the field on a cart. While the cause is not known, Wright missed Thursday's practice because he was still recovering from flu-like symptoms, according to Lions head coach Jim Schwartz. It's possible the hot, muggy weather conditions dehydrated him, though more will be revealed after practice. lol

The Lions are dropping like flies! First Smith and Backus, then Fairley, Fluellen, Fox, and now Wright. We haven't even played a preseason game yet!

And I forgot to add Maurice Morris (hand) and Titus Young (muscle tightness) to the list above.

From what I've read they think it's just dehydration. I sure hope so.

Back