Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

THe raiders.. As bad as I thought they were..

Dude, he was 10-24 for like a buck 25. The one TD was a nice throw but other than that Tebow was Tebow. We know he can run.

tigers99888 said:
Made Tebow look like Michael Vick.. Pathetic...

Raiders run defense is ranked 29th in the League....McGahee and Tebow traipsed around almost at will.

Cannot believe they are leading the division.. The AFC West is pathetic!!!

tigers99888 said:
Cannot believe they are leading the division.. The AFC West is pathetic!!!

Has been for awhile..thats why Rivers is so overrated to me. Cake walk division every year. He's good but I don't know about top 5. Can't really argue against him other than this year but I still have my doubts.

Way to blow that division lead.. Probably will choke it away to the shitty Broncos.. I would rather be a doormat than to lose it to a Rival, and one with motherfucking Tebow leading the way..

Back