Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

8-0

Your schedule is just as easy? Lol. Only difference is, you play the champs twice a year.

Who's the best team you've played?

Who's the best team you've beat

And i say that because I think SF and Atlanta are a bit overrated.

Every team plays bad teams? Its not like the packers did the schedule.

Must have sucked last year, eh? You've been waiting a long time.

just throwin it out there, but SoS arguments are bullshit for every team. our SoS is low because we're 8-0, not the other way around.

Hard to worry about anything when you're 8-0 but despite the number of ints I'd be a little weary of that pass defense. I know the road to the superbowl will be through Lambeau but IF the offense sputters in a game that defense could be the undoing. Luckily for GB though, all of the teams in the AFC look extremely beatable at all times. The Pats defense is a joke. Could be a rematch of last years superbowl. I predicted GB and Baltimore during preseason, we'll see if that holds up. Looking good so far but when Bmore has been bad, they have been down right awful.

Yeah it has been terrible. Woodson seemed pretty pissed off for a player who's 8-0. Which was good to hear.

I think they give up so many passing yards because they're always up, and the teams are always playing catch up.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Yeah it has been terrible. Woodson seemed pretty pissed off for a player who's 8-0. Which was good to hear.

I think they give up so many passing yards because they're always up, and the teams are always playing catch up.

Very valid point, however, Rivers seemed to find/blow a lot of open deep throws in that game. To have 2 pick 6's and a large lead n still go to the wire against the Chargers with the kind of day A-Rodg has, has to be a LITTLE alarming. Again though, it's hard to be too concerned at 8-0. Just scary to think 1 off game in the playoffs and it's over.

Spockmaster said:
just throwin it out there, but SoS arguments are bullshit for every team. our SoS is low because we're 8-0, not the other way around.

You're a Packers fan? Ut oh.

Btw I agree with SOS but its low because the teams you play are crap.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Packers lead the series 76-62 I think.

Plus 2-0 in the playoffs :)

You ever heard the saying "what have you done for me lately"?

Back