Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bring back George...

michdad1

Washington. At least our country was free and wasn't a wasteland with incompetent congressman filling their own coffers.

He also smoked a doobie in the evening.

MICHDAD1 said:
Washington. At least our country was free and wasn't a wasteland with incompetent congressman filling their own coffers.

Define free.

The Slaves might disagree with you, but it was a great time to be a wealthy landowner, and not a great time for most others.

As far as the doobie part, not sure that's a positive, after all GWB used to snort coke like a hoover vacuum, and look how he turned out.

MI_Thumb said:
MICHDAD1 said:

Define free.

The Slaves might disagree with you, but it was a great time to be a wealthy landowner, and not a great time for most others.

As far as the doobie part, not sure that's a positive, after all GWB used to snort coke like a hoover vacuum, and look how he turned out.

Obama did coke too. Big deal.

At least with a founder in office we might have socialized health care for all like we did for sailors in 1798.

hockeywings said:
At least with a founder in office we might have socialized health care for all like we did for sailors in 1798.

The govt's broke, but what the fuck, I can stand in line for 2 months to get an MRI..(see Canada)

tsmith7559 said:
hockeywings said:

The govt's broke, but what the fuck, I can stand in line for 2 months to get an MRI..(see Canada)

wrong.....waited 3 hours for an MRI on my knee when I tore it playing slo-pitch.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

wrong.....waited 3 hours for an MRI on my knee when I tore it playing slo-pitch.

got lucky...have several Windsor friends, one who worked for me here.....did all his medical services over here when he could....

In Canada there is a 7-9 month wait for MRI's. What does this mean to Canadian VHL patients? I know what it means to me. It means that if I need a routine MRI check-up to follow the tumors or masses I already have, I need to make my next MRI appointment the same week I get the results from my present MRI scan. This is the only way that I have a chance to be close to the top of the six month waiting list in Ottawa, Ontario, for an MRI. If you've put your annual screening off for any length of time and think that you can go into your doctors office and have an MRI in a relatively short amount of time, you may be in for a rude awakening. The only way I've managed to keep up my annual screening that has more than once alerted me to major problems is to keep on top of the MRI process at every turn.

one of many...just google waiting time MRI Canada, LOL

More than 7,000 people are waiting seven months and longer for all but emergency or urgent MRIs at the Ottawa Hospital. Across Ontario, the waiting list for an MRI is growing by almost 12,000 patients a year. Cancer patients are waiting months for a follow up MRI to see if their disease has responded to treatment. It's said that Ontario needs at least 80 more scanners to meet the current demand.

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

got lucky...have several Windsor friends, one who worked for me here.....did all his medical services over here when he could....

Non Life Threatning Or Non Immediate Surgical MRI's wait at the longest 22 days in Windsor......

Met boasts shortest MRI wait time
Last Updated: Friday, February 4, 2011 | 11:48 AM ET
CBC News

Windsor Regional Hospital says its patients have the shortest MRI wait time in the province.Windsor Regional Hospital says its patients have the shortest MRI wait time in the province. (CBC News)

Windsor Regional Hospital says its patients have the shortest MRI wait time in the province.

The hospital boasts that it has gone from among the longest wait time

SLICK said:
3 weeks in Windsor Gomer.....case closed.

one exception for the whole fucking country,,,brilliant, Windsor has what 150,00 people? LOL

need surgery, well your fucked there too..................

Wait times for surgical treatment in Canada rose to an average of 18.2 weeks in 2010, the first increase since 2007, according to a report released Monday by the Fraser Institute.

The public-policy think-tank, in its report, Waiting Your Turn: Wait Times for Health Care in Canada, said wait times for surgical or other therapeutic procedures in 2010 were exceeded only by the 18.3-week delay recorded in 2007.

"We're seeing continued government rationing which is leading to longer wait times. Our current system is leaving Canadians without timely access to treatment," said Mark Rovere, the Fraser Institute's associate director of health policy and co-author of the 20th annual report.

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
3 weeks in Windsor Gomer.....case closed.

one exception for the whole fucking country,,,brilliant, Windsor has what 150,00 people? LOL

I don't give a fuck about the whole country....just where me and mine live and pay taxes Gomer....
grin.png

run along now....Im done slapping you.

tsmith7559 said:

Wait times for surgical treatment in Canada rose to an average of 18.2 weeks in 2010, the first increase since 2007, according to a report released Monday by the Fraser Institute.

The public-policy think-tank, in its report, Waiting Your Turn: Wait Times for Health Care in Canada, said wait times for surgical or other therapeutic procedures in 2010 were exceeded only by the 18.3-week delay recorded in 2007.

"We're seeing continued government rationing which is leading to longer wait times. Our current system is leaving Canadians without timely access to treatment," said Mark Rovere, the Fraser Institute's associate director of health policy and co-author of the 20th annual report.

had my knee done day after I tore it......
grin.png

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

grin.png

ya right......your special, everyone else waits..your system sucks

seems like we ned an Obama type guy in over here to overhaul the rest of Canada.....

although where I pay taxes and live I got no complaints.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

grin.png

wow, they are good there... operation the next day, MRI 3 weeks later, hmmm, funny way to do medicine over there. LOL, get your story straight you've been exposed

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
grin.png

wow, they are good there... operation the next day, MRI 3 weeks later, hmmm, funny way to do medicine over there. LOL, get your story straight you've been exposed

take your blue pill Gomer....had the MRI 3 hours after dropping at the ball field....diagnosed torn ACL , surgery next day.

go away....you keep walking into my fist.

MSUspartan said:
MI_Thumb said:
Define free.

Obama did coke too. Big deal.

Well, I guess that makes it all right then.

Dumbass.

Back