Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gary Harris

greenandwhite95

Sweeeeeeet, he committed to us tonight. #1 sg in 2012 class, moves our class up to #3 according to ESPN. Hell YES. We needed him. We also have some strong interest from more top players in the next class. Things are looking good.

Wow, I am thrilled with this! Izzo just reloads at this point. He's got more young talent than we've ever had both already freshmen and sophomores and this class.

MSU should be very solid. Hopefully the UM/MSU rivalry continues to grow as Michigans basketball program progresses. I really was hoping he'd pick UK n stay away from the bi 10. He said ulimately Izzo was the defining factor. Said he see's him as a father figure and knows Izzo can get the best out of him even though it may be hard.

This is true...but UM doesn't play Kentucky twice a year. lol

Looks like Jabari Parker is leaning towards Washington.. Which is probably a good place to go and suits his playstyle..

tigers99888 said:
Looks like Jabari Parker is leaning towards Washington.. Which is probably a good place to go and suits his playstyle..

Meh, a lot of time left for this kid to decide. If we don't get him, I trust Izzo will get someone who will contribute.

Back