Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rick Perry The Gift That Keeps On Giving

The DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY.

During the entire debate candidates were repeating comments made by Ron Paul.

MSUspartan said:
The DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY.

During the entire debate candidates were repeating comments made by Ron Paul.

he's the only one of the whole batshit crazy bunch who makes any sense , thats why.

hockeywings said:
he is the only republican who is consistent; that is why

i'd actually give that title to huntsman. He's also the best and most qualified to actually be president, but republican voters don't seem to like the guy. Also, probably the only candidate that isn't weird or insane.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
hockeywings said:
he is the only republican who is consistent; that is why

i'd actually give that title to huntsman. He's also the best and most qualified to actually be president, but republican voters don't seem to like the guy. Also, probably the only candidate that isn't weird or insane.

most libs would love Hunstman to get the nomination and your press keeps pushing him....He has no shoy

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

most libs would love Hunstman to get the nomination and your press keeps pushing him....He has no shoy

ofcourse he doesn't Barry O took him out when he named him Ambassador to China and the tool accepted.

tsmith7559 said:
Romney, Gingrich, Cain....only ones possible

seriously you find me when Gingrich or Cain are standing at the podium accepting the nomination and I will persoanlly travel across the border and eat your shoes.

Romney has it locked....they'll all come back to him by February when it turns serious.

tsmith7559 said:

Newt Gingrich has a better chance at winning Miss America.

They won't put a crazy black guy up against the other black guy, because the devil you know....

Romney is the GOP's only shot, and not a great one.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

Newt Gingrich has a better chance at winning Miss America.

They won't put a crazy black guy up against the other black guy, because the devil you know....

Romney is the GOP's only shot, and not a great one.

Cain blew any chance he had last night. He talked in generalizations and really sounded like he had no clue as to what the questions directed toward him actually meant.

Gingrich, Romney, Huntsman, and even Santorum were the only ones that made any sense last night. And of those only Gingrich and Romney have a chance at beating Obama in a debate. Everyone else would get picked apart and Obama would win in a landslide.

You'd think Texas Oil governor would have started with Dept of Energy ...how'd he forget that one?

I watched the first half hour or so, laughed when Romney was having a hypothetical conversation talking about bonuses..."democrats act like it's a bad thing if american companies make a profit. i ask them where they think the profit goes. they say, to pay the excecutives big bonuses. No! Profit is money that's left over after the ceo's are paid"

Oh, so you're saying the ceo's get their bonuses whether the company makes money or not? Great point, dipshit!

He went on to talk about how the profit is then used to grow the business and create new jobs, but I thought that part was pretty funny.

Job creators! They're job creators! Don't antagonize them... don't raise their taxes, and don't ask them to follow environmental regulations or labor laws, or they'll get upset and then decide not to create jobs!

They'll just leave work sitting there and say "Nope. Obama raised my taxes. Now no one is going to do that job. I could've hired someone, but now? Not gonna do it. No job creation here, and it's all Obama's fault."

DR said:
I watched the first half hour or so, laughed when Romney was having a hypothetical conversation talking about bonuses..."democrats act like it's a bad thing if american companies make a profit. i ask them where they think the profit goes. they say, to pay the excecutives big bonuses. No! Profit is money that's left over after the ceo's are paid"

Oh, so you're saying the ceo's get their bonuses whether the company makes money or not? Great point, dipshit!

He went on to talk about how the profit is then used to grow the business and create new jobs, but I thought that part was pretty funny.

see Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac, we gave them $160 B and there asking for another $8...they just game millions in bonuses. Private companies can do whatever they like with their money

MichChamp02 said:
Job creators! They're job creators! Don't antagonize them... don't raise their taxes, and don't ask them to follow environmental regulations or labor laws, or they'll get upset and then decide not to create jobs!

They'll just leave work sitting there and say "Nope. Obama raised my taxes. Now no one is going to do that job. I could've hired someone, but now? Not gonna do it. No job creation here, and it's all Obama's fault."

I thought Obama was a job creator???

tsmith7559 said:
MichChamp02 said:

He is..got 2 buddies who were out of work for 1 year and change over there and both just got hired recently on a roads project.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

He is..got 2 buddies who were out of work for 1 year and change over there and both just got hired recently on a roads project.

great.. I'm happy for those 2....sad for the 390,000 that just filed for 1st time unemployment benefits, 2 years into "the recovery"

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

great.. I'm happy for those 2....sad for the 390,000 that just filed for 1st time unemployment benefits, 2 years into "the recovery"
takes much longer than 2 years to recover from bush's dumb ass.

Back