Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Barry says no to 100,000+ jobs

tsmith7559

Keystone Pipeline from Canada to Texas...delayed until after Obama secures the Lib vote in Nov. 2012. So much for wanting Jobs

Obama does not worry about the liberal vote. There is not a single liberal voter who will vote for any of the republicans.

hockeywings said:
Obama does not worry about the liberal vote. There is not a single liberal voter who will vote for any of the republicans.

but, as lazy as they are...they might sit it out..unless Acorn or a Union can fetch a ride for them

so does ALL of your opinion come straight from Sean Hannity or just almost all of it?

I don't know too many liberals where I live right now, but I can sure tell you this. I will not sit out this election. And even though Obama sure as hell hasn't done enough for the left, I am voting for him(barring some miracle that the republicans actually presents someone who is sane) for the sole fact that it is scary what could happen if one of these republicans wins.

TheVictors03 said:
so does ALL of your opinion come straight from Sean Hannity or just almost all of it?

Opinion? the Keystone Pipeline is fact

hockeywings said:
I don't know too many liberals where I live right now, but I can sure tell you this. I will not sit out this election. And even though Obama sure as hell hasn't done enough for the left, I am voting for him(barring some miracle that the republicans actually presents someone who is sane) for the sole fact that it is scary what could happen if one of these republicans wins.

scaring? in what terms....are you one of the 47%?

Come on man, I need a hint with your replies, I have no idea what you are referring to. 47 percent is referring to what?

Nice link slick, more fox news lies. Do you know what he meant by the 47% remark? I am clueless right now about it.

[quote="SLICK":vp0s6ejg]here his own boy Boehner says. 20,000 jobs....lol

tsmith7559 said:
TheVictors03 said:

And how are you aware of the Keystone Pipeline? Do you work in Oil? You posted this thread calling Obama 'Barry' and have a quote from 'BHO' in your Sig, both of which strike me as very 2008 and so many of your posts in the politics section strike me as rehashed and generic talking points.

[quote="tsmith7559":4qrdrjwl]
[quote="SLICK":4qrdrjwl]here his own boy Boehner says. 20,000 jobs....lol

TheVictors03 said:
tsmith7559 said:

And how are you aware of the Keystone Pipeline? Do you work in Oil? You posted this thread calling Obama 'Barry' and have a quote from 'BHO' in your Sig, both of which strike me as very 2008 and so many of your posts in the politics section strike me as rehashed and generic talking points.

Do you read the paper or seek out business news from any source? Keystone been around for a couple years and actually I worked for Alyeska Pipeline in Alaska for 3 years in the 70's.

Ya I dont care for Obama and he has gone by Barry and the quote is his.....

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
tsmith7559 said:
what you fail to realize is for every job created in the direct construction process 4 jobs are created in other areas such as manufacturing, thus 100,000 jobs is estimated

BTW, those farmers dump tons of chemicals on the ground every year

And how many of these Jobs in other areas would we lose if the Auto loan bail out was not giving to the automakers.. Your such a hypocrite just like most Republicans and right leaning fanatics.. Use your Fox noise for bullet points... You do realize that the republicans have been nothing but obstructionist's since Obama was elected. The Party of No and the top 1%.. I have only looked at three threads and your crap is on all of them..

do yourself a favor and read something on bankruptcy.
how can you be an obstructionist when it is impossible to do so with the republican membership in congress they had for 2 out of the 2.6 years of reign????

Do yourself a favor and stop watching Fox Noise the propaganda fundraising arm of the republican party... And i don't have to read up on bankruptcy to know a whole bunch of people would have been laid off all over the country if those Auto bailouts did not happen.. I am so tired of Republicans and their mantra.. See where it got McConnell and the republicans in Kentucky... A staunch republican state... My guess is the public is tired of the republicans who have been sitting on the sidelines doning nothing to help the American people and only trying to make sure Obama did not get elected. Backlash on the republican party cannot happen soon enough because they are a failing institution.. God help us if any one of those Republican whack jobs gets elected next year...

And before you label me as a Obama lover I will tell you I am totally pissed off at him.. He could have done great things but as soon as he knew the republicans were not going to work with him he should have just said fuck the republicans and rammed things through like Bush did.. But he didn't then lost the congress. Fuck him and some democrats for dropping the ball... But on a whole the democratic party is light years ahead of the republican party. Don't get me started on your bullshit rant about national security and the need to go to war for WMD's... You want wasted money... Look no further..

Back