Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs UNC

greenandwhite95

SO, how many we lose by.

I'm thinking we lose by 24

82 -58

I wish I were more optimistic, kind of hard to be when we are playing the best team in the nation which happens to be the team that has a way of killing us. I will be shocked if we win. Come on guys, SHOCK ME.

I just wanna see what the president has to say. Plus I wanna see how the wind and the sun effects the action.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]I just wanna see what the president has to say. Plus I wanna see how the wind and the sun effects the action.

Hopefully the sun is in UNC's eyes the first half and the wind against them in the second. We can take anything we can get.

I'm saying we get a W
tongue.png

This is such a cool event, a win would be a bonus, but MSU being involved in it, is a win in its self.

We are dominating the rebounding but can't hit a shot to save our lives. Some stupid TO's too. I know we play a rough game but damn, UNC in the Bonus with 11 + left in the first half. At this rate we won't have any players left to finish the game.

Dawson's knee scared the shit out of me. I literally lost my breath. Good to see him get back in the game, he is a beast.

greenandwhite95 said:
We are dominating the rebounding but can't hit a shot to save our lives. Some stupid TO's too. I know we play a rough game but damn, UNC in the Bonus with 11 + left in the first half. At this rate we won't have any players left to finish the game.

Dawson's knee scared the shit out of me. I literally lost my breath. Good to see him get back in the game, he is a beast.

I'm still impressed though. It sucks we can't hit shots...can't wait for Gary Harris to get here!

Turnovers will come down once this team gels.

And I hate those floor stickers. So many players slipped last year at the Maui Invitational. The NCAA needs to ban them.

Team looked pretty good. They were really good on the boards, just a lot of easy shots we missed and TOs.

31% from the field, 25 fouls for us 16 for them. They were the better team and the more talented team, but beat them on the boards 39-30. Thought we go a few crummy calls, but they could score so much better than us. NC looks good, but I'm happy with the effort and we showed we can play with by far the most talented team in Division I basketball.

We had 7 assists as a team. 7!!! That's telling.

Happy with our effort, if we shot a little better we could have won. Other than that Payne or Nix should be on the floor at all times for us, they made things happen. Green pushed to hard and shot too much finishing 6-19. Dawson is going to be great!!! He's a man as a freshman. Almost had a heart attack when he went down, happy he was back in. Trice looks like he can handle the ball.

Overall, it's a tough game to judge given the setting, but we did not look out of out class vs the best team in the Country. Great game to watch. Some of the shots when the sun was setting were absolutely beautiful!

I'm tired of seeing Austin Thornton play.

After this game though, I am not counting us out of a BIG championship.

I was actually impressed with the guys, besides their shooting. They looked a lot more physical tonight than last year.

Back