Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Expendables 2

zoombabyzoom

Have any of you heard the news about the sequel?

Looks like JCVD and Chuck Norris are in and rumors are saying Cage and Travolta might be. And everyone from the first movie of course.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Have any of you heard the news about the sequel?

Looks like JCVD and Chuck Norris are in and rumors are saying Cage and Travolta might be. And everyone from the first movie of course.

I remember both VanDamme and Segal turned Sly down for the first movie because they did not want the bit parts that they would have had in an ensemble cast.

If he can pull it off, I'll go see it, personally I think 1 or 2 stars and a few supporting cast makes for a better movie than as many as they had, but I was entertained.

I loved the first movie, pure male action movie. JCVD turned down the first movie because he was casted as a Bad guy I believe.

cheeno said:
Didn't a bunch of stuntmen die filming this?

i'm sure one of the stars killed him, if true. so many roids had to have been used.

[flash=350,287:3mhii8hs]http://www.youtube.com/v/7rkdTcQLwZ4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:3mhii8hs]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

My son loved the firat one so i am sure I will be seeing the second one... While I was entertained the movie was OK... 6/10... still it had its moments...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]My son loved the firat one so i am sure I will be seeing the second one... While I was entertained the movie was OK... 6/10... still it had its moments...

Seeing Terry Crews just MOW people down with that shotty made that movie good in my book :)

Oh, that and the neck breaking scene right before it. Complete badassness.

Back