Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

D. Williams

jb3

So I am reading that he has been having a nice camp. Any chance he ends up making the squad and contributing this year or is he a camp casualty?

he'll make the team. I'd be shocked if he wasn't. He's showing progress and starting to look good in the passing game.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....4th receiver at best. he'll be gone next year. they won't re-up that crap.

most likely the one pick Mayhew would like a do- over on.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]he'll make the team. I'd be shocked if he wasn't. He's showing progress and starting to look good in the passing game.

hey monster....is that '95 game the last time the wolverines beat the buckeyes? LOL (i dont think i'm going to be able to poke fun much longer...gotta get them in while i still can)

I don't know. WR is one of the positions that often takes young players a few years to develop. Maybe now we are finally starting to see the potential that Mayhew saw in him when he picked him in round 3. If Williams can play the same way on Sundays that he seems to be on the practice field, then we can no longer call him a bust or Mayhew's worst pick. That said, of course he is performing well against our atrocious secondary. Houston and Wright only started practicing a couple days ago, and Wright already got hurt, so maybe he isn't really performing as well as reports are indicating either. Obviously we won't know until a few games into the season which one D. Will is, but I for one haven't given up on him just yet.

You better check yourself there Gooch lol. Keep it up and you will be lower than Slick lol.

wheels002 said:
You better check yourself there Gooch lol. Keep it up and you will be lower than Slick lol.

i'll check the box score after sparty puts another ass whuppin on the wolverines.

WOOOOO...where's Tony in this so I can slap him around too?

Back