Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

State @ Iowa

johnny2x2x

31-7 just before halftime. Outstanding, just need to keep playing and stay aggressive. Was rooting for PSU, but they are down.

Iowa is lookin bad. The player couldn't catch the kick off? Lol.

I figured msu would won easily

Yeah, Iowa is not a very good football team, but we've gotten a few bounces and stayed aggressive.

GO GREEN!

Wow, a double reverse halfback pass and a faked FG. Way to keep the foot on the gas. You've got to give them credit for knowing they have to stay aggressive this half!

i smiled a little when msu got away with a PI call in the endzone, not gonna lie lol

Come on Spartans, letting them back in it here. Need a big stop.

Jesus!!! Can't put them away. Needed some points there, but some zany play calls and we miss a long FG.

They are slowing it down, which I dont really agree with. I hate when any players fake injuries.

You know, if I'm trying to run the clock, I don't hike the ball with 12 seconds on the play clock, I wait until 3 or 4 seconds.

If they would just pick up some first downs, running the clock wouldn't be an issue. This 2nd half has been horrible.

1 or 2 first downs and it is pretty much the game. I just hope the offense moves it a little bit, a fg would be nice though.

They look tentative and are playing not to lose on offense. A couple 1st downs here and it will be looking good though.

WTF??? Throw the bomb? Why? Pass maybe, but something safe and high %.

Back