Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

And Freaking EGR makes the final 4 again in D-3

biggunsbob

Going into the playoffs at 6-3 they win three in a row so far.. Including beating two teams that had beating them in the regular season in Holland today and GR Christian last week. Peter Strusma and his staff are pretty darn good..

Did you see what my Tigers did to Detroit Loyola, 35 -0. I don't think those guys have played an offense like ours all year. They were definitely confused. We got Pewamo-Westphalia next, and on to the finals again.

greenandwhite95 said:
Did you see what my Tigers did to Detroit Loyola, 35 -0. I don't think those guys have played an offense like ours all year. They were definitely confused. We got Pewamo-Westphalia next, and on to the finals again.

Whats new... Hudson always go deep..

BRO RICE is in the semi-finals. Impressive win over FH Harrison, eh, Bob?

johnny2x2x said:
Is EGR going for their 6th consecutive State title?

yessir. when i was there we went to the final my frosh, soph, and junior years...winning 2 of the 3. it's a damn solid program.

johnny2x2x said:
Is EGR going for their 6th consecutive State title?

Yes I think they will roll Mt Pleasant by 2or 3 touchdowns..

But i do think they will get beat this year by Orchard Lake St. Mary's or Battle Creek Harper Creek. That game should be a classic I think..

Absolute choke job by EGR in the 2nd half. They quit playing defense the last 15 minutes of the game.

fedexgooch78 said:
Absolute choke job by EGR in the 2nd half. They quit playing defense the last 15 minutes of the game.

I was watching some of that... But in the end the Mount Pleasant Kicker still had to make a 35 yard field goal to win..It was only his third make all season. But they will probably get smoked my Orchard Lake St Mary's but heck I though EGR would beat them easy.

Back