Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Boxing is so dumb lol

mhughes0021

anyone watch jmm/manny fight. Yet anothre vegas robbery. JMM kicked his ass and one dumb ass scored it 116-112. Dumbest sport ever.

ps...i had it 8 rounds to 4 for JMM. As did most that i watched it with. Boxing just sealed it own fate....fake paid off political BS

Great fight, I had it 115-113 or 116-112 for Marquez. Manny got another gift decision against a 38 yeard old Marquez. It's a shame. I have Marquez 3-0 vs Manny now, but last night's fight was his cleanest win.

Manny is going to get shut out vs Mayweather.

I'm a Mayweather fan and scored it myself pretty closely. I had it a 1 round victory for JMM and could see the one judge scoring it a draw and the one judge who scored it 1 round + for Manny, who was busier. The 116-112 was off the wall.

Arum has killed a Mayweather-Pacquaio fight again before the negotiations are even begun. They are not taking Mayweather's team's calls and are looking for a 4th fight with Marquez.

Are you kidding me? It's the right time for Mayweather-Manny right now. This is a clear as clear a case of ducking as you'll ever see. Manny would fight Floyd I am sure, but Arum and Roach know he will lose. Roach even said as much and that Manny is not ready for Floyd.

This sucks. Makes you wonder who really killed the previous negotiations.

Floyd is a pin point counter puncher (like JMM) that can match Manny's speed and footwork (unlike JMM) I'd duck too. Too big a brand for Arum/Nike/Manny to lose.

If you think your boxer is the best in the business....you dont make fights vs 39 year olds that lost to your fighter 3 times already. The only hype for that fight would be all the meheecans that are pissed at arum for him talking shit after the fight.

They're both past their prime..I don't even care anymore. Should of happened years ago.

rumor today is arum guaranteed marquez 18 mil for the next fight and it would take place in mexico city.

Back