Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Prince Amu-karma

Dont have twitter...whats the scoop? I wanted Dallas to take him BAD...seeing him go to the giants made me sick.

He broke his foot and is going to have surgery to fix it up. Fractured his 5th metatarsal

He just signed to. He was one of the last 1st rounders to sign his deal. To me I have seen a lot of injuries so far. I can't help but wonder if its from the lack of an offseason.

3 month injury for a normal person, but elite athletes may heal quicker. It is also known as a Jones Fracture (this is more severe). If it is a Jones fracture it is more susceptible to re-injury.

That sucks for the kid. We'll be seeing more of these injuries to come due to the shortened off season.

meh..i agree the shortened camps n what not will contribute to injuries but a fractured metatarsal doesnt seem like it would fall into that category. Usually your talking muscles/tendons when you look at injuries in that respects, not bones.

shit happens.......Coughlin bothers me anyway...fuck the G-Men

I bet the ESPN boards are filled up with posts by the goofs calling this kid a bust like they did when Fairly got hurt. Just shows u why most places ban inbreeding. Lol

Back