Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Shannon Sharpe on NFLN

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
dude's got a crazy emotional story. He's on NFLN right now retelling his story to the guys and michael irvin is crying even more than he is. Deion was on earlier and he broke down into tears too. He turned his chair around so nobody could see.

Those were some great speeches. Faulk was very eloquent. Shannon Sharpe was a great story and Deion was preaching for sure. And Hanberger was very funny. I didnt realize how far both Shannon and Sterling had come. Amazing that they both made it and were as great as they were. I will never forget the Sterling TD in the playoffs when I think it was Terry Fair let him get WIDE open.

Shannon Sharpe is the man.... Couldn't believe he was adamant that he wasn't the best football player in his family. The guy is a stand up human being.

kmd47 said:
Shannon Sharpe is the man.... Couldn't believe he was adamant that he wasn't the best football player in his family. The guy is a stand up human being.

That was a great line.

Nice how he said he was the only person in the hall who was the second best player in his family. Dude has alot of respect for his bro and i'm sure Sterling would've been in the hall maybe if he didn't hurt his neck.

Back