Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Excedrin recall

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Today on my errands, I had to stop at CVS and went to by some excedrin. Checking out the self checkout said to get sales help. The manager said they couldn't sell it. I said there was plenty on the shelfs, and was told it could be a recall.
But came home without it, checked for Excedrin recall and found this.
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-3771578.html
More tainted Excedrin // Manufacturer orders recall after cyanide found in 2nd capsule bottle.

Similar to the Tylenol recall in the last year or two, and from the 1980's iirc.
I wake up with headaches most mornings from a mild case of sleep apnea and excedrin is the one that has always worked.
So just in case anyone else uses the Bristol Myers Excedrin be careful.

Excedrin is made by Novartis, not Bristol Myers, and the article you posted is an archived article from June 19, 1986 on bottles with August 1988 expiration dates.

kingofdetroit57 said:
Excedrin is made by Novartis, not Bristol Myers, and the article you posted is an archived article from June 19, 1986 on bottles with August 1988 expiration dates.

Whoops,
shocked.gif
still something going on that they couldn't sell it.
I will check Walmart or another store.

kingofdetroit57 said:

But still, if you have one of those pre-1988 bottles......be careful.

DR said:
kingofdetroit57 said:

But still, if you have one of those pre-1988 bottles......be careful.
LOL!

Back