Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Homeland

bestisbest

I don't know how many have watched it, but it comes right on after Dexter.

Brilliant show, would recommend it to all.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]I don't know how many have watched it, but it comes right on after Dexter.

awesome show!

the last episode took me by surprise. I honestly had no idea that twist was coming, when usually I see twists coming from a long way out.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="BestIsBest":dad5uvr5]I don't know how many have watched it, but it comes right on after Dexter.

awesome show!

the last episode took me by surprise. I honestly had no idea that twist was coming, when usually I see twists coming from a long way out. [/quote:dad5uvr5]

Me as well! Such a shocker only 7 episodes in. Can't wait to see what happens next, I got a feeling were in for another big surprise.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":3607u74e]

awesome show!

the last episode took me by surprise. I honestly had no idea that twist was coming, when usually I see twists coming from a long way out.

Me as well! Such a shocker only 7 episodes in. Can't wait to see what happens next, I got a feeling were in for another big surprise. [/quote:3607u74e]

And we were....quite the season finale...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
[quote="BestIsBest":9gj4byc3]

Me as well! Such a shocker only 7 episodes in. Can't wait to see what happens next, I got a feeling were in for another big surprise.

And we were....quite the season finale...[/quote:9gj4byc3]

oh yeah. very unexpected, but season 2 should be even bigger. i really didn't like the clare daines character before, but she's grown on me.

CIA. Terrorism. Counter terrorism. Homeland Security.

The season just ended; I imagine it will be re-shown on Showtime; and probably the first season will be available to rent on DVD soon as well.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="TinselWolverine":bb924bgp]

And we were....quite the season finale...

oh yeah. very unexpected, but season 2 should be even bigger. i really didn't like the clare daines character before, but she's grown on me. [/quote:bb924bgp]

Shes a great actor, really plays the role of a bipolar person well. I was a little disappointed with the season finale also. I thought they were gonna have the balls to kill off a main character, guess there is always next year though. 8 long months!

Back