Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Another dumbass bites the dust!

mhughes0021

Nice knowing you herman cain....before you leave and take your 999 with you can you just say one thing for me? "im rick james biatch!"....i swear to god he sounds just like chappelle lol.

(CNN) - Former Godfather's Pizza CEO Herman Cain took a moment Monday to clarify his position on Libya: He needs more information.

After an uncomfortable eight-second pause to collect his thoughts, the GOP contender explained that he would need to know more before he could unequivocally agree or disagree with President Barack Obama's actions in the conflicted country.

Cain was meeting with the editorial board of the Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel when Libya came up.

"Okay, Libya," he responded when asked whether he agreed with President Obama's actions in the region. Eight seconds later, after looking up, biting his lip and blinking repeatedly, Cain asked, "President Obama supported the uprising, correct?"

"I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say 'Yes, I agree' or 'No, I do not agree."

But just as Cain, a former conservative talk radio host, started to respond to the question, he then changed his mind.

"I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reasons - um, no, that's a different one," he said, before uncrossing and crossing his legs, shifting position in his seat, and adjusting his jacket.

"Let's see, I've got to go back, see," he continues. "(I've) got all this stuff twirling around in my head."

"Are you asking me did I agree or not agree with Obama?"

Cain finally settled on a response after hearing the question rephrased a second time.

"It's not a simple yes/no because there are different pieces and I would've gone about assessing the situation differently, which might have caused us to end up at the same place, but I think more could've been done was, what's the nature of the opposition?"

He explained that he would have gotten more information on determining who the opposition was, but said, "I'm sure that our intelligence people had some of that information." Although he declined to criticize the president, Cain said he didn't think enough was done.

And before he was challenged on the clarity of his response, Cain asserted, "I'm not trying to hedge on the questions, it's just that's my nature as a businessman, I need to know all of the facts, I would need to know all of the alternatives."

"It's not a clear yes/no," he said again. "Because of all those things I think that should have been assessed

I don't know about that. I think I like that answer more than one if he had just BSed his way through it.

hockeywings said:
I don't know about that. I think I like that answer more than one if he had just BSed his way through it.

dude , he answers every foreign policy question with..."I'd have to get all the information"....

he has no foreign policy....none , even Bachman can and least remember her talking points on it that is drilled into her head by her handlers.

SLICK said:
hockeywings said:

dude , he answers every foreign policy question with..."I'd have to get all the information"....

he has no foreign policy....none , even Bachman can and least remember her talking points on it that is drilled into her head by her handlers.

dude, he thinks that China is still trying to figure out how to build Nukes. The guy doesn't know shit about the world outside of the U.S. and even that information is minimal. He should go back to running a business and stay the hell out of politics. Bachmann is a fucking android. She's not real and her husband is a self hating homosexual.

i'm glad to see his poll numbers have dropped 10%

But...the important question, does he say Nu-clear, or Nuke-u-ler when he talks about nuclear weapons?

Trying to decide where to rate him on the IQ chart, above or below GWB.

MI_Thumb said:
But...the important question, does he say Nu-clear, or Nuke-u-ler when he talks about nuclear weapons?

Trying to decide where to rate him on the IQ chart, above or below GWB.

His IQ is equivalent to half a medium pizza...two toppings.

and to clarify, that puts him two pepperonis ahead of W.

lol, all I am saying is I would rather someone say I don't know than make up a response.

SLICK said:
hockeywings said:

I guess he could watch MSDNC to get his intelligent briefings??, WTF, he isnt a member of congress....

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

I guess he could watch MSDNC to get his intelligent briefings??, WTF, he isnt a member of congress....

no he's not dumbass...but he's running for President of The United States...you figure he might at least have a clue.

he's done anyway.......

easy answer for him.....

What did Obama do ? I would have done the opposite...next question.

works for all the other Repub retards.

SLICK said:
easy answer for him.....

Id take those odds!!!!!!!!!!!!

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
easy answer for him.....

Id take those odds!!!!!!!!!!!!

ofcourse you would , you're about as intelligent as the rest of the retards.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

no he's not dumbass...but he's running for President of The United States...you figure he might at least have a clue.

he's done anyway.......

I guess Obama intelligence might not have been accurate with the people we are so-called backing...their not democracy freedom lovers, but strict Islamic radicals..
http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/26/world/africa/libya-sharia/index.html

Egypt.....
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/02/us-egypt-usa-brotherhood-idUSTRE7910J420111002

isnt that beautiful...... so much for that democracy uprising. Great Foreign Policy

MSNDC is the opposite of Fox News Channel (FNC)..better known as RNC News. For every Ed Schultz on MSNBC there is a Hannity or Oreilly on FNC. When Glenn Beck was there it was even worse.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]MSNDC is the opposite of Fox News Channel (FNC)..better known as RNC News. For every Ed Schultz on MSNBC there is a Hannity or Oreilly on FNC. When Glenn Beck was there it was even worse.

only Hannity and sometimes O'Reilly, but at least they have guest with opposite viewpoints for a debate.....MSDNC is 100% left winged BS.....Fox's 5,6,7,10PM time slots are not

This liberal strategy of de-humanizing the opposition is consistent with their concept that people are mere means to an end. Meanwhile, they all agree that they consistently hold the interests of "humanity" near and dear as priority one. An interesting ethical dilemma.

smayschmouthfootball said:
This liberal strategy of de-humanizing the opposition is consistent with their concept that people are mere means to an end. Meanwhile, they all agree that they consistently hold the interests of "humanity" near and dear as priority one. An interesting ethical dilemma.

again...the right does the same to the left.

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]MSNDC is the opposite of Fox News Channel (FNC)..better known as RNC News. For every Ed Schultz on MSNBC there is a Hannity or Oreilly on FNC. When Glenn Beck was there it was even worse.

only Hannity and sometimes O'Reilly, but at least they have guest with opposite viewpoints for a debate.....MSDNC is 100% left winged BS.....Fox's 5,6,7,10PM time slots are not

Ed Schultz is pretty entertaining, as is lawrence O'donnell, but I can never take them too seriously. Always have to check facts from them. Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow do a good job of keeping the facts. I know Matthews has republicans on frequently and Maddow tries to as well, but I know a lot on the right aren't comfortable going on MSNBC. They stay at home on Fox.

The same is true for both networks...usually the only people that will go on the other network are "strategists". It's the same bullshit on both networks.

Back