Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

9-0

Against a rook QB. Congrats. I'm sure this win makes you believe in the Packers.

Actually this is the second time we beat them.

No credit for shutting AP down this time though?

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Well he had 175yrds last time. Id say its an improvement

The first time you thought Ponder could throw the rock.

Not really. He had one deep pass. And everybody thought he was the shit.

You cant discredit the pack at all for beating a team they are suppose to beat. They are 9-0, thats impressive.

I'm a Lions fan. I hate the Packers, Bear and Vikings equally. What do you want me to say "good job, I'm rooting for ya to go 16-0. Bravo".

Lol.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I'm a Lions fan. I hate the Packers, Bear and Vikings equally. What do you want me to say "good job, I'm rooting for ya to go 16-0. Bravo".

Lol.

Never said you should, just was pointing out that you were just hating, and that you don't really think it was a shitty win. The OP was trying to defend the win.

aussie-haterade.gif

Beez said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I'm a Lions fan. I hate the Packers, Bear and Vikings equally. What do you want me to say "good job, I'm rooting for ya to go 16-0. Bravo".

Lol.

Never said you should, just was pointing out that you were just hating, and that you don't really think it was a shitty win. The OP was trying to defend the win.

So I can't give a Packers fan a hard time, on a mostly Lions board. Lol. I'm sorry, good job, I'm rooting for ya to go 16-0. Bravo. And thanks.

And Cheese and I were having g a good convo. Thanks for ruining it Beez. Lol.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Beez said:

So I can't give a Packers fan a hard time, on a mostly Lions board. Lol. I'm sorry, good job, I'm rooting for ya to go 16-0. Bravo. And thanks.

I can't give a Lions fan a hard time for giving a 9-0 packers fan a hard time?

Back