Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MS-DNC

tsmith7559

Out attacking Newt now....funny, A republican rises in the polls...the WH calls up MSDNC and they do a hit job segment on them....its happened for every candidate...and I'm sure it will continue on Newt all week.

I'm surprised all you Lib supporters of OWS put up with GE(Immelt) & Obama's relationship, with the 99%'ers money going to GE & Immelt(dont pay taxes on $5 B in profits, get $3.2 B tax refund check from Obama)...oh well, GE still has ownership interest at MS-DNC

Newt....lol

the flavor of the month....so many retards they don't know which to settle on.

tsmith7559 said:
Out attacking Newt now....funny, A republican rises in the polls...the WH calls up MSDNC and they do a hit job segment on them....its happened for every candidate...and I'm sure it will continue on Newt all week.

you act like Fox News didn't do the same shit to Obama and Hillary clinton in 07 and 08. They're still doing it to Obama. Doesn't matter what he does, they go after him. He could be reading to grade school kids and Fox News would say that he's trying to push his liberal agenda on schools.

I can not tell you how sick I am of Fox News calling democrats RACIST for attacking Herman Cain. It's not about race, the guy is a fucking moron. Yet they defend him like he's their god damn savior! His plan raises the middle class taxes and gives huge fucking breaks to the rich, yet FNC sucks his cock like it's made of gold. I wonder why that is.

But at the same time they pushed the whole birtherism movement as much or more than donald trump did.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tsmith7559 said:

you act like Fox News didn't do the same shit to Obama and Hillary clinton in 07 and 08. They're still doing it to Obama. Doesn't matter what he does, they go after him. He could be reading to grade school kids and Fox News would say that he's trying to push his liberal agenda on schools.

I can not tell you how sick I am of Fox News calling democrats RACIST for attacking Herman Cain. It's not about race, the guy is a fucking moron. Yet they defend him like he's their god damn savior! His plan raises the middle class taxes and gives huge fucking breaks to the rich, yet FNC sucks his cock like it's made of gold. I wonder why that is.

But at the same time they pushed the whole birtherism movement as much or more than donald trump did.

MSNBC Lineup- ALL opinion based segments

5PM- Matthews
6PM- Rev Al
7PM-Matthews
8PM- Sgt. Schultz
9PM- Maddow
10PM- O'Donnell

good god, all blowhards spewing hate. All these guys seem pissed every night, whats up with that, Libs never happy???

Fox
5PM- The Five
6PM- Bret Baier
7PM- Smith
8PM- O'Reilly
9PM- Hannity
10PM- Gretta

only 8 & 9 have opinion host

LOL you don't think O'Reilly is right wing opinionated?

And you always claim not to watch/like Fox News, but here you are making up lies and defending them.

We all see right through you, and nobody takes you seriously, it must be your Alzheimers.

MI_Thumb said:

And you always claim not to watch/like Fox News, but here you are making up lies and defending them.

We all see right through you, and nobody takes you seriously, it must be your Alzheimers.

I watch them all.....but not every night.....MSNBC "Lock Up" all weekend gets kind of old

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

I watch them all.....but not every night.....MSNBC "Lock Up" all weekend gets kind of old

Answer the first part, you don't think O'Reilly is an opinionated host?

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

I said O'Reilly and Hannity are the only 2 opinionated host on their lineup in primetime, unlike MSDNC...they're all

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

I said O'Reilly and Hannity are the only 2 opinionated host on their lineup in primetime, unlike MSDNC...they're all

Re-read your post, you listed Hannity and Gretta as the two.

Like I said, Alzheimers.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

Like I said, Alzheimers.

not sure what your referring too

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tsmith7559 said:

+1 how do you ever consider a guy that talks like hes on the fucking chapelle show. His pizza sucks ass too....

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

Like I said, Alzheimers.

I'm referring to the post that's curiously edited at 6:23 PM, while the "not sure what your referring too" post was 6:24 PM.

So not only is your stupidity showing in your posts, but now in your retarded edits.

You may be the dumbest poster still here, and probably would have given Chica a run for his money.

tsmith7559 said:

dead on!!!!!! LOL, as it continues on MSNBC, every night this week, every segment. Nice Job Immelt

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

I'm referring to the post that's curiously edited at 6:23 PM, while the "not sure what your referring too" post was 6:24 PM.

So not only is your stupidity showing in your posts, but now in your retarded edits.

You may be the dumbest poster still here, and probably would have given Chica a run for his money.

WTF you talking about Willis....whats your point, so I had a typo, good god get an argument for once. Did you catch the spewing coming from MSNBC last night. I swear these guys must not have had sex for years, what bitter old men. LOL, and Maddow hasn't had a real cock, poor thing

tsmith7559 said:
tsmith7559 said:

dead on!!!!!! LOL, as it continues on MSNBC, every night this week, every segment. Nice Job Immelt

dead on ?? lol.....you applaud your own quote ?

that you Chica ???

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

that you Chica ???

yep
grin.png

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

that you Chica ???

yep
grin.png

take the blue pill Old Man you're starting toi schizo.....or didn't you make the trip to Canada this month to get those cheap med's.

Back