Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kitchen Nightmare

beez

Not a bad show...would be MUCH MUCH better if it took place in the states though. I kind of got caught watching it one night...it's basically like "Bar Rescue" but for failing restaurants. That Gordon Ramsay dude says the funniest shit. He's always asking people if they know how to do something and when they don't he says some curse filled British saying.

"Fuck me....are fucking joking? Do you brush your teeth with toothpaste or fucking cigarettes in the morning? You've got a pallet like the back side of a hogs ass if you can't taste the difference."

There is a version that takes place in the states. It's on Fox on fridays I think. It has been ound for 3 or 4 years, it's the same idea has the British version but way more yelling and worse resturants.

JScottWriter said:
There is a version that takes place in the states. It's on Fox on fridays I think. It has been ound for 3 or 4 years, it's the same idea has the British version but way more yelling and worse resturants.

See I thought so because the 1st one I watched was on FOX and I thought it was in California and the people running it were just British.

I set up the DVR to record some to see if I liked it, went to watch it last night and they were on BBC...the one I saw on FOX was definitely better as far as the terrible restaurant factor but the ones on BBC had a whole lot more sarcasm and cursing at people which made it pretty funny.

Some of the ones on FOX get crazy. They are actually showing some of the reruns from the American show on the BBC now also.

JScottWriter said:
Some of the ones on FOX get crazy. They are actually showing some of the reruns from the American show on the BBC now also.

Any idea what days the fox one comes on?

ON BBC it looks like the reruns are everyday at 11am, thats at least what the guide says. I also saw that the American version is called "Kitchen Nightmares" while the British version is "Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares". The new American ones are on at 8pm on Friday on FOX.

JScottWriter said:
ON BBC it looks like the reruns are everyday at 11am, thats at least what the guide says. I also saw that the American version is called "Kitchen Nightmares" while the British version is "Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares". The new American ones are on at 8pm on Friday on FOX.

Ahh..my DVR is set to record Ramsey's... I'll have to search the 8pm FOX version. Thanks

Back