Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Perry wants to debate Pelosi

lions2011

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

over his plan to make congress part time....

someone should tell him , his OWN party controls the house and Pelosi besides her single vote really has no power to do anything about it.

challenge Boenher...now that would be a Pay Per View Event watching those to tards debate...Perry would stammer and stumble all over himself and Boehner would just cry.

my god these repubs look dumber every fucking day,

SLICK said:
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

someone should tell him , his OWN party controls the house and Pelosi besides her single vote really has no power to do anything about it.

challenge Boenher...now that would be a Pay Per View Event watching those to tards debate...Perry would stammer and stumble all over himself and Boehner would just cry.

I thought the canuck didnt give a shit about US politics???

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

c'mon dude...every 4 years it's an absolute shitshow...we love it.

our systems so fucked we live vicariously through our Amercican brothers.

even you gotta admit Perry is an absolute clown show.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

c'mon dude...every 4 years it's an absolute shitshow...we love it.

our systems so fucked we live vicariously through our Amercican brothers.

even you gotta admit Perry is an absolute clown show.

Perry's looking for some attention..I never supported him

Pelosi declined today...stating 3 reasons . 1) she would be travelling that day 2) no interest 3) she couldn't remember the 3rd...lol

SLICK said:
Pelosi declined today...stating 3 reasons . 1) she would be travelling that day 2) no interest 3) she couldn't remember the 3rd...lol

yeah that was hilarious.

i think it's funny that he doesn't want to debate with his own party anymore, but he wants to debate someone that he's not running against. lol wtf?

Back