Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Thursday night football

ohiorounder

Last night I won a small bet on my alma mater, BGSU +7 hosting Ohio.

Tonight I am making a substantial bet on the Jets -6. Kicking myself for not betting it Monday when it was 4.5. Oh well.

The Jets are pissed and cannot afford to lose this game if they want to stay in the playoff race. All the momentum is leaning toward Denver going 3-1 with Tebow and the new run-only offense. I just don't see the Jets letting this work. The Jets haven't exactly shut down opposing running game, but those teams had passing game they had to worry about. Denver doesn't. I think the front 7 (which will most likely be a front 8-9 all night) will shut down the run and force many 3-and-outs.

If Sanchez can protect the football, and exploit a weak Denver secondary with Burress and Holmes, this game could easily stretch out to 2 TD's or more.

I'm hoping to have a big bankroll to gamble on the weekend, so let's go J-E-T-S!!!

Swanny I like the Jets tonight too and was actually toying with the under. I figure if Denver's not throwing the ball and the Jets prefer to run, this could be a low scoring affair.

At 40, it's too low for me to touch, but I'd tease the Jets to a pick em and under 46 for sure.

The under was the bet for sure. F Tebow and F Sanchez even more. That pick 6 killed me.

My brother is a junior at BG and my dad graduated from there.

Back