Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

All NFC North Team

detroit1811

Haven't seen one of these yet this year and with FA mostly finished I figured I'd make one.

Mine would look like this (substituting FB for 3rd WR)

Offense

QB - Aaron Rodgers

RB - Adrian Peterson

WR1 - Calvin Johnson

WR2 - Greg Jennings

WR3 - Percy Harvin

TE - Brandon Pettigrew (Was very close with Finley, but Finley hasn't put together a full season and he's a one dimensional player at this point. If he stays healthy though, it will be him as the best in the North by years end.)

LT - Chad Clifton (toss up between him and Backus)

LG - Rob Sims (Hutchinson's play has fallen off a cliff recently)

C - Scott Wells (man the NFC North has terrible O-lines)

RG - Josh Sitton (first bonafide stud)

RT - Gosder Cherilus (Loadholt blows, Carimi's a rookie, and Baluga was pretty bad last year, Cherilus wins by default)

Defense

RE - Julius Peppers

DT - Ndamukong Suh

DT - Kevin Williams

LE - Jared Allen (technically he plays RE, but he would be the 2nd best DE in division, if LE only then it would be Cliff Avril)

ROLB - Lance Briggs

MLB - Brian Urlacher

LOLB - Clay Matthews

CB - Tramon Williams

FS - Nick Collins

SS - Louis Delmas (2nd best safety in division and in Lions scheme there is no free and strong)

CB - Charles Woodson

Special Teams

K - Robbie Gould

P - Chris Kluwe

KR - Devin Hester (although you could argue for Logan at KR)

PR - Devin Hester

nice list...atleast you didnt ruin it with a bunch of homer picks. Theyd have to stick someone at RT....who knows when Gosder will even play again.

slick said:
I'll take Carimi right now over Cherilus a HEARTBEAT.

I wanted to leave out rookies, but I do agree that as long as he stays at RT and not LT he will have a very good year.

I'll take Driver over harvin as the 3rd best wr in the division. I'll also take Finley over Petti.

Back